• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

KJ National Fade League 11

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Lions +13.5 -115 4*
Lions ML +475
Vikings +1.5 -110 2*
Bills tt o28.5 -105 4*

Tits tt o27.5 -110 2*
Panthers -3 -120 5*

Panthers/Bills ML parlay +112 3*
Jags +6.5 -110 3*

Jags ML +230
Fins/Jets o44.5 -110 5*
Raiders +1.5 -110 4*
Raiders tt o24.5 -105 2*

Colt McCoy o221.5 pass yds -115 4*
Cows/Chefs o55.5 -110 3*
Steez/Chargers o47.5 -110 4*
2h Najee Harris anytime TD +220

11/22

Giants +10.5 -110 3*
Buccs tt u30.5 -110 3*

Last edited:
Lions +13.5 -115 4*
Lions ML +475
Vikings +1.5 -110 2*
Bills tt o28.5 -105 4*
Tits tt o27.5 -110 2*
Panthers -3 -120 5*
Panthers/Bills ML parlay +112 3*
Jags +6.5 -110 3*
Jags ML +230
Fins/Jets o44.5 -110 5*
Raiders +1.5 -110 4*
Raiders tt o24.5 -105 2*
Cows/Chefs o55.5 -110 3*

Haven't seen a card as much as I've liked than today's really for better or worse

i feel ya, it took a lot for me to ignore my impulse to play a lot of sides today, i liked a lot also but kept telling myself to mostly stick to props as those been much more consistent for me. im so up and down playing sides/totals and i went 4-1 last week which means this week will probably be ass, lol..

i feel ya, it took a lot for me to ignore my impulse to play a lot of sides today, i liked a lot also but kept telling myself to mostly stick to props as those been much more consistent for me. im so up and down playing sides/totals and i went 4-1 last week which means this week will probably be ass, lol..
Just think we're at the point in the season where fading bad teams isn't a great move as if they're mentally trying to prep for a good offseason and next year

McCaff and Cam playing made taking the Pans easy considering I liked them to win the South before the season

Just think we're at the point in the season where fading bad teams isn't a great move as if they're mentally trying to prep for a good offseason and next year

McCaff and Cam playing made taking the Pans easy considering I liked them to win the South before the season

i played the under in that game, hopefully they dont do too much on offense!! lol.,. i played texans so im all bout bad teams!!

i played the under in that game, hopefully they dont do too much on offense!! lol.,. i played texans so im all bout bad teams!!
Well considering I'm on Jags/ML and Lions/ML

My laptop screen reeks to high hell lol

Well considering I'm on Jags/ML and Lions/ML

My laptop screen reeks to high hell lol

cards gonna lose to seattle today aint they? im assuming murray out again since i see seattle now favs. Cant imagine Russ gonna let this season go to shit already!

cards gonna lose to seattle today aint they? im assuming murray out again since i see seattle now favs. Cant imagine Russ gonna let this season go to shit already!
Not sure the outcome but I'm ok with a loss and not sure about Kyler. If it's not 100% I hope he's out since the bye is next week.

I will be on whichever Cards QB yards total, I know that. If Colt then last week should really help his number

Not sure the outcome but I'm ok with a loss and not sure about Kyler. If it's not 100% I hope he's out since the bye is next week.

I will be on whichever Cards QB yards total, I know that. If Colt then last week should really help his number

def makes sense to sit him, id think he has to be out cause line went from seattle +1.5 to -3, no chance anything did that other than murray status.

Like it. Wish they would have given him the ball on 3rd and goal and 4th and goal.

Reactions: KJ
Like it. Wish they would have given him the ball on 3rd and goal and 4th and goal.
I likely would have played it pregame but kinda dosed in and out, just wanted to make sure they were within a score at HT. Win or lose, love the odds on it.

Back