• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Breeders Cup 2021

Everyone and their mother is on Caravel at 20-1 in the Turf Sprint.

I'll play a little bit on Teona in the Turf. But Tarnawa is definitely the one to beat. I'm only using those 2 there.

I'll also be on Malathaat in the Distaff. One of my favorites in training right now.

Nothing like getting amped up for Pegasus and Saudi, this horse is gonna make some coin

Also not gonna be a bunch of years before Irad catches Mike Smith for BC victories

Nothing like getting amped up for Pegasus and Saudi, this horse is gonna make some coin
He's a freak. He cleared Jackie's Warrior and looks like he can run a mile and a quarter.

Hope he can stay healthy for his 4yo year. That looks like the only thing that can stop him. Injuries. Hes too fast for his own good.

Reactions: KJ
Like 6 and 8 in that order in Filly and Mare in that order

My place does $10 credit if you bet $10 win and finish place/show on every race yesterday and today so doing that on principle on each race

Honestly thought there was zero way Gamine would lose, lost a bit but thanks to the 5 horse race I'll still get the $10 credit. Not even keeping up but curious how many credits will show up

At least you can bet there. You can't bet shit here in Georgia.
Always been able to bet horses but the simulcast company that handles those tracks require that every place that offers off track in the state pay for and carry their races. Naturally some podunk towns have off track that don't want to pay the fees and with them it's all or none. So we don't have access to betting those tracks even though obviously the Phx area off tracks couldn't care less about those fees.

It's annoying.

I dont think they beat JW in the 8th but I'll play a couple doubles with the 3,5 here. I'll be playing heavy 2/35 exactas with JW.

Reactions: KJ
My old co-worker (who passed away recently,) loved horse racing. We'd go to Bay Meadows and he'd love races like Race 8
He'd Say, (While Drinking A Greyhound) "Give Me Everyone On Top And The Favorite To Come In 2nd!"
Didn't always win, hard to always win at the races.
But when he did it was always a 20-1 shot winning at the 3/5 Fav in 2nd.

Me? Not That Brave.

$2 EX 1,5,8
with the 2.

All for me for BC today. Big night for quarter horses at Lone Star for me tonight. GL all.

Letruska is a beast but the 1 has big early speed, could open things up for a late closer. Malathaat at 4-1 is worth a WP bet for me.

Back