• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

You could tell panama used up a ton of energy in the game Sunday, but they aren't that good

There the only 1 who has a chance , but they still have to play really well to get results home and away against the non us /Mexico/Canada teams , and they aren’t that much better than them

That’s why I’m close to calling a wrap on this thing :)

There the only 1 who has a chance , but they still have to play really well to get results home and away against the non us /Mexico/Canada teams , and they aren’t that much better than them

That’s why I’m close to calling a wrap on this thing :)
Ya, CR is already 4 points back and not very good

Didnt notice the GD till I saw you mention, it's just not close, none of these other teams can score

Didn't get any live CL matches today

Probably for the best when Bayern's had two disallowed goals anyway

I’m not really sure if Nuno is even the problem honestly
Hes definitely not the solution though

These arent bad players, even counting out kane not caring, this front group shouldn't struggle to create 1 chance

Man united have allowed the 2nd most xg the announcers said before today

Back