• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***World Series In-Game***

And they bumped that total up to 10 tonight to try and get ahead of this. It still may not matter.
Had to take it at 10.5 live because I didn't realize the game had started

Already have it tied into a parlay w/Dodgers -1 which looks worthless now

Had to take it at 10.5 live because I didn't realize the game had started

Already have it tied into a parlay w/Dodgers -1 which looks worthless now

I'm rooting for you. Mainly because any comeback gets that total. But also because I was 'this' close to being on LA with you today.

Lots of jaw dropping things in sport but a clutch HR is about at the top of the list, especially in the playoffs - player reaction, on both sides, and just watching the fans behind home plate and their reactions.

So good to have fans back in stadiums, in every sport.

Would y'all believe I missed that whole damn thing?

Had to go to store, not checking phone...... Come back, saw message somebody saying "BELLINGER"......check phone, 6-5 Dodgers. Wowwwwwww

Well, that series just flipped. My buddy and had already gone through the off-season moves for the Dodgers.

I was just texting with a friend in LA. They were doing 'exactly' this same thing. Cursing Dave Roberts, thinking about the off-season. Now it's all, 'Off-season, what off-season?' Hahahaha.

Game over. Sox overachieved this season big time in a league with no great teams. Astros about to go to the WS with the worst pitching staff of all time.

You gotta love women. At a little touch and go’s home and it’s just too much for them to handle.

There was like ONE day last week, I think Wednesday there was a total blank slate. She couldn’t belive it….NOTHING sports wise?!

You should see her face with NBA starting tonight hahaha. “Didn’t this just, like…..end?!”

Red Sox fan are damn dedicated - down 6 late in the game, very few empty seats, standing on pitches, you name it.

I almost bet Freeman's total bases over 1.5 too, mainly based on the price. Then I thought to myself, "Joseph, you do not know anything about Freddie Freeman other than his name, stop being stupid."

Let that be a lesson to you all, be stupid more often. No, wait, that's a terrible lesson.

Back