• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Plays (October/November)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
2014/15: 94-69-1 (+33.80) 58%

2015/16: 106-87-2 (+33.47) 55%

2016/17: 111-81 (+57.74) 58%

2017/18: 107-99 (-2.07) 52%

2018/19: 136-111-2 (+31.44) 55%

2019/20: 116-90-1 (+54.27) 56%

2020/21: 83-69 (+30.01) 55%

Back again.

League should be more 'normal' than the last but only time will tell.

As for me, currently getting fucked over by bureaucrats where I am. Has been one of the reasons I haven't been able to keep up with my NFL plays.

I'll try to be as consistent as I can.

Have the Mucks winning the East again and the West is open game. If I had to make a pick who gets the top spot in the Wild West it would be the Jizz.

Opening day plays up in a bit.

:shake:

Last edited:
Preseason data all we have to work off right now coupled with intangibles, especially with roster movement.

Easier with the teams that remained 'stable' during the off-season.

If the Mucks preseason is anything to go by, they're gonna be in a little bit of an offensive regression to start the season.

Nets also fit into one of my better opening night spots.

Have futures on the Mucks and Mavericks.

Sixers would have been my favorite play to rep the East and smokey to win it all but Ben Simmons fucked that up.

Performed like shit in a 'performance' industry and is crying like a baby when peeps called him out for his 'flaws'.

Grow up, asshole.

Forgot how old this team is. It’s lakers like

Game 1 though with some playoff loss motivation.

Team is in cement. Not sure how much of this has to do with Flat Earth.

Prime spot for them and they came out like this.

Janice has been able to sit for half the game.

Nash shows his cards. Pulls everyone with 4 mins to play in a technically winnable game.

That was this game in a nutshell.

Yeah just don’t know how much this team will care. Surely won’t be a .550 ATS team until it counts

Like the Bulls to make some regular season noise but I do not bet against home dogs in Game 1.

126-125 Bulls.

15 points off the pace, smh.

Offense should be better in the 2nd half but gonna need a whole lot of luck.

Multiple team and individual 'revenge' angles for the Meat.

They looked pretty good in the preseason.

Mucks down 3 starters and 3 bench players.

Anticipating a 187.

Dallas will be fine, lose a few more then go on a monster run as they adjust to Jakidd's philosophies.

Embleed playing. Dude gonna eat up vs Claxton.

But in saying that Jimmy and Kev gonna get their meals as well.

Back