• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

CJ Cup

That Cam Smith one is one of easiest golf winners I've had. Now let's go Collin! Also ended up betting Rory +110 over JT and Louis O -140 over Si Woo, but wasn't around to post

That Cam Smith one is one of easiest golf winners I've had. Now let's go Collin! Also ended up betting Rory +110 over JT and Louis O -140 over Si Woo, but wasn't around to post
Collin winner - this would be an all time L on Rory. Up 5 with 5 to go - and up 4 with 2 to go - on hole 17 Rory triple bogeys and JT birdie. 18 coming up soon

Collin winner - this would be an all time L on Rory. Up 5 with 5 to go - and up 4 with 2 to go - on hole 17 Rory triple bogeys and JT birdie. 18 coming up soon
Guess my app was wrong and had Rory with a par on an earlier hole that he birdied. 3-0 with Louis O pending.

Back