• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***World Series In-Game***

Nice to see Jerry Remy… I like his bar behind the park…

Remember what his son did? That kid was an animal.

Needed Sox to be the ones who scored early for over to work out I think. Yanks hitting the ball hard, just a matter of time!

Yanks need to lay off that fuckin slider. Gotta get his pitch count up and into pen!

Yeah Cox seems to be quite a bit behind randomly. Wasn't that way til a couple weeks ago but can't watch games with anyone on the phone anymore

I was having a hell of a time with nfl the other day, I was watching score app for other games but it was ahead the one I was watching so was trying to leave off screen. Once I know that tho anytime it a big 3rd down or something I can’t wait and look to see before it happens on tv! Lol

Cole still doing that thing where he catching a bunch of the plate from time to time. Doesn’t have that pinpoint control he known for, has been that way quite a bit lately. As somebody brought up earlier could be he needs the sticky stuff!

Yanks have to start taking better ab’s. I don’t care if they strike out but they need to be 7-8 pitch ab’s. Right now he cruising. Gotta get into that pen!

Rizzo battled but then judge comes up and flies out on 1st damn pitch! Mfer,, these dudes have to get evoldi out the game to win this!!!

There Cole goes again in middle the plate. Ok, now Sox have helped enough with over. Time for yanks to chip in! And I need Devers to get me some bases!

At least keep scoring

Judge fucked that inning up tactically

One of those you better get a hit on the 1st pitch or the rest of the team is running sprints at your expense

Ruined Rizzo's AB

At least keep scoring

Judge fucked that inning up tactically

One of those you better get a hit on the 1st pitch or the rest of the team is running sprints at your expense

Ruined Rizzo's AB

Exactly. If yanks don’t get going soon I’m gonna start rooting for Sox to pile on to get me the over and alternate overs I took, lol.

Cock sucker walked Devers twice now. Making it impossible to get my total bases over 1.5

So glad I did my homework after initially thinking I was gonna just unload on yanks. Once I capped Cole the over became a much better looking play! He was awful!

Yanks not even gonna get a crack at this pen if the ab’s don’t get drastically better really fast!!

Freaking 0-2 count and swinging out their fucking shoes. I hate the way baseball gets played these days. You don’t need a solo shot fucktard, need baserunners!!

Congrats to my fellow Red Sox first five folks.

I don't have the full game, but I'll take this final result because we can kind of chase with the Rays until they would win the series. Also I don't like the way the White Sox match up with the Yankees.

Congrats to my fellow Red Sox first five folks.

I don't have the full game, but I'll take this final result because we can kind of chase with the Rays until they would win the series. Also I don't like the way the White Sox match up with the Yankees.

Good bet. Reason I couldn’t touch Sox was afraid their pen. Really didn’t cross my mind to play 1st 5. Of course yanks not gonna see much the pen since they swinging at every pitch.

Wow. I didn’t expect them to be so quick to yank him. That might be good for the over! I mean I wanted to get into Sox pen and 5 min ago I didn’t think it was gonna happen till 9th! Lol

Good bet. Reason I couldn’t touch Sox was afraid their pen. Really didn’t cross my mind to play 1st 5. Of course yanks not gonna see much the pen since they swinging at every pitch.

Muchas gracias, 2dB. This has been my go-to all year when I worry about bullpens. It's been something I used a lot early in the season with Lance Lynn and the Sox as the middle of that pen took a long time to get itself together.

This will be something I look at in the White Sox/Astros series as well. Not that I don't trust Kimbrell, it's just that ... he's had his moments that make me want to throw things. Ha.

Muchas gracias, 2dB. This has been my go-to all year when I worry about bullpens. It's been something I used a lot early in the season with Lance Lynn and the Sox as the middle of that pen took a long time to get itself together.

This will be something I look at in the White Sox/Astros series as well. Not that I don't trust Kimbrell, it's just that ... he's had his moments that make me want to throw things. Ha.

Yea I love 1st 5, that why it so odd I didn’t consider here, lol. Guess I’m rusty I havnt bet much bases this year compared to most!

Back