• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Your Favorite NFL Draft Prop Bet and Why

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Just confine yourself to one! (If there are others that you really love we got a discussion thread or start your own thread) And please explain why

I've got 7 bets placed as of now. Tua over 3.5 is probably my favorite but it's moved from -120 to -300+.

I think Simmons over 6.5 or 1st round WR under 5.5. The 3 WR are a lock so you need 3 more to lose.....Jefferson, Mims, Aiyuk, Reagor all possibilities but I think teams wait on WR as there are so many good options in R2/R3.

played the following
Jeudy 1st WR Taken -120 , took it a bit early and kind of not that confident in it as much, but I still think he the smartest and best WR.

under 5.5 WR taken in 1st round +180. Yes there are tons of WRs available and this is a deep class, so why waste a 1st round pick. If they are smart, you can easily get a top caliber WR in the 2nd round as well. Jeudy, Lamb, Ruggs for sure are 1st rounders. I dont think anyone else after these 3 are

Glad to see the thinking of @wizardofodd and @aplous on the WR bet. I actually took over at -175 a few weeks back. I figured that price would rise but now I can buy off risk free. My latest thinking is 4-7. It's definitely a wild card but with the depth I'm starting to lean on buying off.

played the following
Jeudy 1st WR Taken -120 , took it a bit early and kind of not that confident in it as much, but I still think he the smartest and best WR.

under 5.5 WR taken in 1st round +180. Yes there are tons of WRs available and this is a deep class, so why waste a 1st round pick. If they are smart, you can easily get a top caliber WR in the 2nd round as well. Jeudy, Lamb, Ruggs for sure are 1st rounders. I dont think anyone else after these 3 are

just called my bookie and he deleted the Jerry Judy bet for my. The more threads I read here and lots of places, I had horrible value on it. Good to have a good relationship with the local

Dying to bet OL over 6.5 but juice keeps going up. I see 4 in the Top 10 or 12.
It was 5.5 last week till the Twitter prop boys did a pod and it got hammered. I would say 7 is a definite possibility though.

I played under 6.5 o-line so the over is the correct play.

Also Simmons is the one guy I really have no feel for. I would love to pound the 6.5 over on him though. Giants have to go o-line right if they dont trade down?

Think my favorite is a combo bet on the 3 slot: I took the osu corner at +105 assuming he who lions take if they stand pat (cause they goofy enough to think drafting a corner 3 is gonna solve their woes, lol). Then I took the field at +750 of which there was really only one key guy part of the field bet and that would be Herbert.

Really hoping all this Tua talk has Chargers deciding they need to trade to 3 and take Herbert! Which be awesome for not only this play but my Tua at 5 to fish bet as I don’t buy the sliding talk.

I like that under 5.5 WRs in first round prop. Jefferson stock seems to be going up and figure Jeudy, Lamb, Ruggs are sure 1st round picks. After those top 4, Mims is ? in my mind to go in first round. So at 5.5 i've got some room.

I like that under 5.5 WRs in first round prop. Jefferson stock seems to be going up and figure Jeudy, Lamb, Ruggs are sure 1st round picks. After those top 4, Mims is ? in my mind to go in first round. So at 5.5 i've got some room.

I think the asu kid flying up lot of boards and will for sure go in 1st.

Back