• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Yeah I don't know how to bet Virginia Ball

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
<table style="width: 100%;" border="0"><tbody><tr class="Column_Headers_Odds"><td colspan="3">Game</td><td>Spread</td><td>Money Line</td><td>Total Points</td><td>More</td> </tr><tr class="AD1"> <td>Sat 8/9</td><td>7605</td><td>USA</td><td>-2.5 -128</td><td>-1430</td><td>OVER 4.5 +736</td><td rowspan="2" align="center" valign="middle">
</td> </tr><tr class="AD1"> <td>09:30 PM</td><td>7606</td><td>Venezuela</td><td>+2.5 +118</td><td>+1130</td><td>UNDER 4.5 -816</td></tr></tbody></table>
I don't even know how the fuck to read that... what would the spread and total points be?

Otherwise I'm just going to toss $10 down on USA ML -1430 to get some action, but don't want to lose $143 if they fucking lose.

I believe its a best of 5 series...basically meaning the USA needs to shut out Venezuala 3-0...which they look like they are gonna do. Dont know if USA is really good or Venezuala is really bad

Fondy,

The "Total Points" is actually the amount of sets that this match will have. As mentioned before, Volleyball matches are decided in the best of 5 so if the Yanks win 3-0 or 3-1 the Under hits.

That spread is for the set win. The US must win 3-0 in order for that bet to hit.

the US Volleyball team isn't a powerhouse whatsoever, this price is a joke really. Venezula beat them 2 years ago in the World Championships. Right now this price is only suggesting an emotional comeback rather than skill

was getting into it... now spain/greece on USA time... need Greece +6.5

All this shit was postd in my olympics thread fyi

Back