• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

xxxxx 2019 MLB Season In-Game Thread xxxxx

Glad It's Back! Nothing big today. Gonna wait a few weeks for the teams to settle in, who starts hot, who's not. That being said...Haha. I did take O's/NYY Over 8.5 -110, Arizona +148, and Seattle +1.5 +100. :cheers3:

Love Greinke with all that +

1H Zona RL auto play imo Greinke can at least keep it tied through five

Kinda weird to me Seattle has Haniger leading off with mallex Smith hitting 7th. Smith had a really strong obp last year and obviously has crazy speed. I realize times have changed far as leadoff guys go but think they be better served having smith up top and haniger in the 2 or 3 hole.

Hey @2daBank Ozuna actually got a hit lol important one to tie it up

Offense really coming together! Lol.

Im almost as fed up w Ozuna as Fowler. Remember this spring when I had those crazy concerns about our outfield? Hate being right. I truely believe offense would be more productive with O’Neal and Martinez starting. Obvious problem w that is no bench cause no way either those overpaid losers will ever produce in that roll. So cut them, surely there a decent bat we could find to fill one bench rolll, then promote one our kids who close. Overnight our offense be improved. They really wanns make lineup dangerous tell carp it time to be a man and hit 3rd, hit womg Leasoff. So womg, godly, carp, Martinez, dejung, O’Neal, yadi, bader. And just like that we better..

A lot of this loss gonna be on flaherty. He quickly becoming lance McCullers 2.0. Not like worst thing in world but be liot damn better if he could learn to be way more efficient. Our pen will blow a ton of games if he only goes 5!!

Got absolutely obliterated today. Can't stomach many more one run losses and it's only April 21.

If you want a drinking game, watch the Rockies broadcast and take a drink every time those fools say Subaru Strike Zone. It's averaging about one mention per out; six outs into this game tonight.. you'd be six drinks in, on pace for over 50 drinks thru a full nine innings.

If you want a drinking game, watch the Rockies broadcast and take a drink every time those fools say Subaru Strike Zone. It's averaging about one mention per out; six outs into this game tonight.. you'd be six drinks in, on pace for over 50 drinks thru a full nine innings.

Considering I only need two shots to get drunk i‘ll have to pass lol. Need a bit of an easier game Austin can‘t you lower the level a bit haha

Back