• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***World Series InGame***

Didn’t think it was possible to rig baseball. The zone is literally 6 inches wide on both side and above for CC tonight.

Wouldnt call it rigged. CC is painting the plate and the ump is giving him the calls. Until we get robot umpires its the human element of the game.

I texted tip this

Tito knew something was off with Kluber.......didn't start him....yanked and looked off(tip says K was fine) to me

Something was up

Cleveland chokes again.

Get them to an elimination game the last 20 years and they are toast.

Nice win for Nats yesterday.

That at-bat was epic though. You could feel the hit coming and you knew it was, just backbreaking.

That is when postseason baseball is just amazing.

Really did expect it. Win and loss. Won for the third time with Yanks but now a young and steadily improving Yankee team is playing Houston. Houston a real fav but nothing is for sure

the rebuilding yanks advanced and praise jesus sox fired Farrell

Tros are on a tear and should be favs but yanks have the runs to compete and steal some games

Jesus that has to change, there wasn't an angle that remotely showed the tag, it was a swipe

You cant fucking overturn a call when theres not 100% evidence and its not 100% when you dont see the tag!

It is so jacked up when the team that clearly got screwed earlier and cost them runs...get screwed again

That 5th inning was so fucked up and the HP umpire Layne flat out didn't know the rule..and runs scored

You missed that one BAR when strike three and batter hits the catchers mask on the follow through, ball should have been dead right there with no runs scored, end of inning but instead the throw to first goes into the outfield and two runs score. Inning should have been over due to a dead ball

You missed that one BAR when strike three and batter hits the catchers mask on the follow through, ball should have been dead right there with no runs scored, end of inning but instead the throw to first goes into the outfield and two runs score. Inning should have been over due to a dead ball

Was that the 5th inning or sumtin?

I was just trying to catch up...hit a pub for some grub after work and started watching the game and they flipped just about every TV to your Coyotes vs Wings, KJ. So, I missed a bunch till 7th.

Yep bases loaded, batter shouldn't be allowed to go to first, inning should be over on the dead ball...bad throw and runners from 2nd and 3rd score instead. It's a rule ffs

I mean it was plain as day he caught the catcher's mask on the follow through

pretty easy to find video of it, already a huge story...that pickoff is just on the undercard

Goodbye dusty, can't keep his teams concentrated and fundamentally sound in the playoffs. Just a fucking loser the umps are always fucking idiots. So many fckn losers

Congrats yöu cheating bastards next time just try to hit the catcher's mask and still get away with it due to senile pos umps go cards

That inning was so crazy I couldn't keep up, thought bases were loaded and they scored 2 on that play, it was 1st and 2nd and 1 scored. Still can't imagine the startle, even if for a split second that causes...makes kinda difference trying to throw that guy out, the throw in general rushed, etc

the ball was through his legs before he dipped his head right into baez's follow through. not a call i've ever seen made and would have been total horseshit given that it was well past him when contact was made.

Back