• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

World Cup Plays

ooh not only backing them to draw, but taking the risk on winning in regulation. Why? This team seems to always draw

8-4 +4.45

6/23

South Korea +3/4 -105

Germany/ Sweden u2.5 -110

Little confused why we keep getting great prices on Germany unders , guess we will see tomorrow

South Korea , hmmm doggies dream imo

Good luck tomorrow, Braves.

final scores of the three games please.

I don't know why ... but I feel like we see our first 0-0 game of the tourney tomorrow.

Good luck tomorrow, Braves.

final scores of the three games please.

I don't know why ... but I feel like we see our first 0-0 game of the tourney tomorrow.

Eeek 1-0 England

1-1 Japan / Senegal

2-0 Colombia / Poland

I wouldn’t bet an over tomorrow :(

I hate unders , but that’s all I seem to bet

Because I think Pekkerman( Colombia manager) is a great manager and I loved that when he went down to 10 men 10 minutes in his team took control and nearly won the game .
Tournament starts tomorrow for them

Wait , didn’t lose full -105 on SK game , only half . Just so used losing in this sport didn’t even realize.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow

9-6 +3.82

Peru -1/4 +110

Iceland +1/2 -137

all the stuff surrounding the Argentina game makes that one a must watch. I leaned Argentina, then Nigeria, then the over, so I decided to just lay off of it. Is Sampaoli in charge or the player?, Messi seen given a kiss on the cheek to his coach, Pavon/goofy alleging in a fight. Maybe they bring it all together and pull it off, but Id rather just watch as a fan. From a tactical standpoint, with an already slow defense gotta think Nigeria has a great chance with some of their pace to catch Argentina

thanks, thoughts on the others

Peru/Aussie- unfortunate that Peru didn't get a result vs Denmark, because they really deserved it. While I believe Australia will be tough to breakdown, I just think this is the game Peru puts it together, hard to see them going goal less in this tourney

Iceland/Croatia- these teams have played a lot over the last couple, so they know each other well. Sounds highly likely that Croatia are going rest some players, so didn't want to lose the line so to speak when lineups are announced. I think I probably would have been on Iceland regardless

This 9-6 record must become 15-6.

Let’s go. Time to summons the wagering gods to hook this man up.
Hook him up

Give him the winners

Get em, not really sure how I wanna attack Iceland/Croatia...Iceland win obv makes Argentina match moot

GL Braves, I'm prob going to throw something small on Nigeria to score first (+250) and Nigeria HT/Argentina FT (+1800) to make it interesting.

Croatia allegedly resting some players, got at least five on a yellow already including Rakitic and Mandzukic. Maybe lean under, Iceland does not seem to score much and if Croats are missing that many starters maybe they just kick it around. Could see a 1-0 here

What's the angle mate? Odds seem correct, if that leaked lineup for ARG is true I like it quite a bit

Angle is France is the better team and I believe Argentina will get over run in the midfield .

You gotta have high level DMs at this point , Argentina don’t have that

Also , going be Argentina”s 4 game in two weeks the mental and physical fatigue has gotta be great for Argentina , those 3 group games took a ton out of them imo.

That leaked lineup is 100% defense if it's correct

Yeah, would be silly to have an attacking lineup or formation to start the game vs France , even though France hasn’t performed offensively you still have to respect the talent they have

Angle is France is the better team and I believe Argentina will get over run in the midfield .

You gotta have high level DMs at this point , Argentina don’t have that

They haven't allowed a decent chance

Kante is worth all the argie midfielders combined imo

i actually feel good enough about FRA to play the 0.25

who is backing ARG and also hitting the line down? Messi lovers?

Back