• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

World Cup Plays

braves

Just one prop for me.

Golden Boot Winner(most goals scored)

Neymar +1200--- I knew when he stubbed his toe in February that he wouldn't play again until world cup. I think Brazil get at least to the semi's, which gives him 6 games. The only concern is it takes him a couple of games to get his fitness back. I think he will be the best player in this tournament . He is the second biggest favorite, so this certainly isn't some under the radar play

6/14

Saudi Arabi +1.5 -150

pricey for a team I know very little about, but this is just a fade of Russia. They will be worse than South Africa as a host nation in 2010 imo

I'll have many more as this gets closer , but wanted to lock in Saudi Arabi as I think the price gets out of hand at +1.5 the closer we get to the game

Good Luck everyone!!

i would think the home team will catch some money up until the opener, but maybe not on the bigger spreads. I have the same thinking about Germany before the Mexico opener, and that was before the married men decided to have an orgy

You might be right , not 100% sure was where the sharp money is going in that game( and my guess it’s going have a huge amount of action on it Worldwide) , but haven’t seen many people high on Russia , at least not to win the game by multiple goals

Add

6/17

Germany/Mexico U2.5 -110

Thoughts in discussion thread think you will need all three goals from Germany to lose this , Mexico does seem on the verge of all our implosion so there is that concern .

Loving the Neymar pick.

Usually the home stars are right there for total goals.

Neymar I’m assuming takes the penalty kicks which should mean 2 easy goals right there. I expect refs to hook Brazil up.

6/18

A USA team ran all over Panama 4-0 in the second to last qualifier . Pulisic had a field day over this old slow defense . Add in multiple world class attacking talents for Belgium and I think this has the makings to be the biggest blowout of the first matchdays

Belgium -1 3/4 -137

I get reminded every four years that I might as well flip coins when betting this, not a good start

Initial thoughts for tomorroe

Uruguay/Egypt - I can’t make a bet until I know Salah status, but leaning to under either way.

Spain/ Portugal- I haven’t seen a single person on Portugal, and that worries me So i won’t bet this game

Morocco/ Iran- learned my lesson with Saudi Arabia game , no involvement with teams that I have never seen play, but looks like an under

What you think if Salah even comes on at 70 mins? I think Uruguay score a few here and Salah...not convinced he even plays this WC

Yeah Id be pretty surprised if he plays tomorrow, I still don’t know what the severity of that injury is , great job by his camp keeping that quiet

Egypt sits back, but are they organized and disciplined?, that I don’t know. Uruguay certainly has the players to break teams down , I think you are counting on all the goals from Uruguay if you take them over , and I generally don’t like to play overs when I’m only really confident in one team being able to score

I’ll be able to watch this game so maybe live bet it

Reactions: KJ
Hell I might just be going to sleep...on Uruguay handicap and will likely be on their team total...hopefully it hits somewhere in the middle of all that

My whole thing with Salah...even if he does play what kind of service is he getting? And shoulder, any corner and defenders will pounce on that thing

Salah in the box or around the box with the ball at his feet is one of the most dangerous players in the world just get him the ball in those spots he can do the work

And if the defense collapses on him hopefully other players are in spots where he can feed them

BBC

TEAM NEWS
Egypt forward Mohamed Salah is "almost 100%" certain to play in Friday's World Cup opener against Uruguay in Yekaterinburg, says boss Hector Cuper.

Salah, 25, has not played since injuring shoulder ligaments during Liverpool's Champions League final defeat by Real Madrid on 26 May.

"I can almost assure you 100% he will play, save unforeseen circumstances at the very last minute," said Cuper.

"He could become the top goalscorer here and one of the greatest players."

Cuper said Salah was "doing very well" and had recovered "very, very quickly".

He added: "We're trying to make him feel confident. The doctors are giving him the option to play or not, but I know Salah very well and I'm sure he's not afraid, he's not fearful."

Defender Ali Gabr should also be fit to play after bruising his face in training.

Uruguay, meanwhile, are expected to name a youthful midfield featuring 20 year-old Rodrigo Bentancur and Nahitan Nandez, 22.

But they boast plenty of experience elsewhere, not least the potent frontline of Luis Suarez and Edinson Cavani.

0-1 -1.50

6/16

Peru/Denmark- Im hesitant to bet on or against Peru at this point until I see them play. I get the feeling this could be the breakout south american squad like Colombia and Chile were in 2014. Apparently, they have massive fan support at these games. Guess 1-1

Croatia/Nigeria- no bet, because just don't have a good feel for Nigeria at this time. My initial thoughts are that Croatia are overvalued here. Guess another 1-1

Arg/Iceland-- i think it will be very difficult for Argentina to keep clean sheets in this tourney, but against Iceland who will sit 4 in the back with probably 2 holding mids but I'm not sure this team has the players to take advantage of Argentina's obvious defensive deficiencies, except on restarts ( like teed pointed out). I see good value in the under here, lets say 1-0 Argentina . The atmosphere should be great at this game

play u2.5 +115

France/Aussie- I'm not going to overthink this. Australia had to go to a playoff just to qualify for this tournament, and their defensive record in qualification was poor. And , well France is absolutely loaded with world class talent . think 4-0 France sounds about right

play france -1.75 +102 ( win by 2 goals win half the bet, win by 3 win the whole bet)

Last edited:
2-2 -.35

France was never the right bet

arg/Iceland under probably didn’t deserve to hit

The way the second half went in the Germany/ Mexico game is how I thought Mexico would play the entire game . I hit the under bet, but got a terrible price it closed like .50 cents better than my number , but a wins a win

Belgium /Panama - bet this on 6/11 , think Belgium rolls . Say 4-0

Play -1 3/4 -137

Sweden/South Korea- I think Sweden was really confident coming into this group that they could advance , so that Mexico result was a bit of a gut punch . This is an absolute must win for them, but a game I’m going layoff . Say 2-1 Sweden

England /Tunisia - I think England will struggle to break down teams that sit back , but I think they are too talented not to get the three points here . Just nothing strong enough for a bet in this game . Say 2-0 England. I’m hearing a lot of Algeria 2010 references here in regards to England ( a game that ended 0-0) . Not sure I see it here

No play

We have had a run of 6 straight unders (2.5). , we also haven’t had a red card , Panama may be a good look to break the red card streak

Just a guess , I think Sweden have to be really aggressive in this one so maybe they are exposed in the back, but nothing confident enough to make a bet on it

Sweden game has a Morocco/Iran feel to it , it’s essentially a knockout game

Utah is Belgian forgot that. Waffles for breakfast?

Go Belgium, go Korea!

3-2 +.65

On Paper this group looks as wide open as any, so with that thought I’m going with both dogs tomorrow. Avoiding the Egypt game for now , but I’m tempted to bet Egypt because I’m still not convinced with Russia, think Saudi Arabia is just really bad

6/19
Senegal +1/4 -122
Japan +3/4 even

join me on the salah's

...but be smart and wait to see he's in the lineup so you don't have a play you don't want at a terrible price compared to the market

Yeah , hard for me to play Egypt without knowing if he is playing or not , even though I know he isn’t going be 100%

I took Japan now because I think the number gets away from me if James Rodriguez is out, and that I doubt I’m up at 4am tomorrow

I’m rooting for draws tomorrow across the board

5-2 +2.65

Could this be a bloody day for the favorites, like Sunday. How many Port/Spain/Uruguay ml Parlays going be out there?

No reason for Morocco not to come out swinging, as they really need 3 pts here. I think they could also get a result here, but i feel the over is the better bet. One thing to keep an eye on this tourney is Ronaldo and how his fitness holds up after playing a full season with Madrid. He isn't young

Play

Port/Morocco O2 1/4 -110

If Iran can keep this scoreless until the 25-30 minute mark, I think the under is a winner here. Think you will need all 3 goals from Spain .

Play

Iran/Spain

u2 3/4 -125

GL, hard for me to bet the Spain match until I know what Portugal does tho…Uruguay match is a head scratcher for me

One thing I can assure you is that Ronaldo is the most fit player in soccer.

This mans stamina and fitness will not be a problem.

He had one run where he showed terrifying pace at 33 years old.

Times are changing. Terrel Owens just ran a 4.44 40 yard dash although times by his buddies

One thing I can assure you is that Ronaldo is the most fit player in soccer.

This mans stamina and fitness will not be a problem.

He had one run where he showed terrifying pace at 33 years old.

Times are changing. Terrel Owens just ran a 4.44 40 yard dash although times by his buddies

yeah probably on that HGH like Lebron

pretty sure his minutes were managed near the end of Madrid's season. Now of course some of that was probably/mostly due to everything being put in CL basket, but these are high intensity games within a short period of time. He isn't going be great every moment of every game, other people need to step up

Last edited:
Have a feeling at least one of City's Silvas find the net tomorrow. Don't have player props yet

you think ESP changes how they play based on that result?
If Portugal draw, absolutely could see Spain just try to win

If Portugal win, could see Spain try to put up a crooked number and get that differential up...kinda how I see it

The one thing I’ll say about Spain is I’m not sure there is a better equipped team at breaking down a team that will “park the bus”. Iran better not fuck around with the ball in the back . Possession going be 70-80% Spain easily

I just think Iran are well organized , disciplined in keeping their shape and I don’t think they will score

6-3 +2.55

6/21

Aussie's +1.2 -116

Peru +1/2 +150

Ill have a play on Argentina game most likely going see if I can maybe get a better number by waiting

Hoping for some over money to come in , I like the under

I do as well, i think its kind of an argie nightmare, going up against probably best midfield in the tourney, i dont think they see much if the ball and croatia doesn't want to open this up

Back