• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

World Cup picks

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
0-0-0 posted

Belgium -280
South Korea +475
South Korea/Mexico over 2 -120
Germany -175 2 units

Best of luck

Sport is a little too easy to handicap to be interesting....

Belgium -280 1-0 plus 1.0
South Korea +475 1-1 0.0
South Korea/Mexico over 2 -120 2-1 1.0
Germany -175 2 units 3-1 3.0
Belgium/Tunisia over 2.5 -105 4-1 4.0
Germany/Sweden over 2.5 -110 (Half unit) 5-1 4.5

5-1-0 +4.5

Japan/Senegal DRAW +220 6-1 6.70
Poland/Colombia DRAW +240 6-2 5.70

I was just hoping for a split when the day started. I'll take it. Poland just not competitive. Had some bad Baklava or something.

What happens when the whole night seems like one long song?

You end up owing $500 for lap dances

Sometimes the dancers try and trick you as well adding a few dances.

Ex it’s been 5 dances and they will say it’s been 7 right?

Oh no Sammy I learned to negotiate the lump sum upfront fee long ago, they hate it

Some of the establishments I’ve been to have a sign for you Kj.

“NO BARGAINING in the VIP room”.

Must be lots of Kj’s out there looking for a deal!

I think they are the better defensive side and I think I am getting value, considerable value, compared to a couple weeks ago. Croats can be had.

Given my liking them is defensive based, the to advance is appealing too but this jumped off the board at me (no idea what I am doing caveat).

I liked the Den/Cro under until I saw the juice at 5D...yeeesh. Danes are solid, I like it.

GL today VK

i like what i've seen from ENG, but this draw makes it really tough to see them catching any portion of a goal until they meet ESP so i'm probably not going to be able to back them

Soccer is a funny sport. Better side did not advance in either game. I had some pretty questionable bets that cashed and a good bet today that didn't. I guess that is just the nature of such a low scoring sport

was rooting for ya, sorry it didn't come through, but I am curious about your "the nuts" statement in the in-game. Since I back underdogs overwhelmingly with only a rare favorite here and there, I would normally agree that your side was the one I would have wanted, but I'm not sure I agree with you when there's a three-way line.

With the 1' goal, agreed you had the best option with a 1-0 DEN lead, but as soon as CRO equalized three minutes later I would think that draw would actually be the nuts. I also think that draw starts as the best option until a goal is scored, then it becomes next best option in the three-way besides the team leading.

I don't mean to resurface any bad feelings because you were very close to having a large dog come through and i'm sure it stings, but since DEN closed +0.5 I think you could have gotten draw = no bet at nearly 2/1.

This is mainly in response to the i don't know what i'm doing caveat, so would you stick with the DEN ML next time because of the additional 2x price?

When I said it was the nuts, I expected Croatia to win. I meant the nuts in value. Maybe draw was better (maybe from the get go).

I liked my value better, I think. Tough to say in retrospect when I know what happened. I also liked it to be defensive and thought my main concern was the final touch ability of the Danes ...which is an argument against the 3 way line for that bet. But really ...I had a 400 dog who outplayed the fave in the 2h of a 1 to 1 game. I cannot beat myself up too much on that one. Though, I am a novice at soccer betting so maybe I screwed the pooch not doing the goal line or the to advance.

Shrug. Not sure is my answer. Just happy I made a good bet and sad I am poorer for it but smart enough to know I have caught more luck than not this WC. Meaning, I don't deserve current good results.

Thanks, i wanted your rationale to see if i need to be a little more adventurous as a bunch of my spread bets have won outright (per usual)

Back