• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

If they can get a similar situation in the box they'll get the penalty next time.
Ahhhh wishful thinking :fingerscrossed:

Saudis already leaving gaps at the back, when they push more up russia should get some chance

No dzagoev hurts tho for that

Russia has some of the greatest composers of all time. Some great literary minds, even tho I disagree with their visions.
They do not have a good fashion designer. Their uni's in any sport seem to be frumpy. Ill fitting.

This 5-goal win has to have the Russians overvalued in their next game against Egypt, right?

Be interested to see the line on that one, but Egypt also isn't what anyone would consider an "offensive powerhouse" by any means.

This 5-goal win has to have the Russians overvalued in their next game against Egypt, right?

Be interested to see the line on that one, but Egypt also isn't what anyone would consider an "offensive powerhouse" by any means.

Too much money i think to really move it much

Unless the Egyptians get boat raced tomorrow, or salah doesnt play game 2

I do think Uruguay put up a number on Egypt but that GD will certainly put Russia through if they can get a draw...just have a hard time believing even if Salah plays he's all that effective whether it be fitness or just the team around him. Hard to not see Russia get another point on home soil

All signs point to salah playing tomorrow but
A) he probably won’t be 100
B) what about the rest of the team? The Gk is 45

Uk going consider a joint bid for 2030 that’s pretty cool

I think joint bids are the future especially with 48 teams

It was one of the selling points US fed was using when trying to get votes

I can’t think of many counties that would be able to host a 48 team WC

Last edited:
Uk going consider a joint bid for 2030 that’s pretty cool

I think joint bids are the future especially with 48 teams

It was one of the selling points US fed was using when trying to get votes

I can’t think of many counties that would be able to host a 58 team WC