• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

World Cup 2018

Thanks mates

Rough day outside tre kroner, swiss loss on a gk og off a pen hurt a bit, but i didnt focus on it enough to know who really deserved it

June 28

Senegal +0.5 -105
Poland +190
Panama/Tunisia o2.5 -125

Neither columbia nor senegal have showed much, james made that phenomenal pass the other day but he can barely move. Senegal know Columbia need to push up, their energy and pace in midfield over the south americans should serve them well. I like their odds to keep it close and possibly get the W

Poland have looked poor but i think with the pressure off they come here and play free, the talent is there, and we have seen the eliminated teams performing well so far the last few days. Japan drew senegal and beat that 10 man columbia, still no great performances so the value to me lies with the europeans

Panama v tunisia i think is just a track meet back and forth, neither side are great at defending and should just be putting on a show for their fans.

No play in the other, may get involved live

I dont buy into losing on purpose, or even accidently on purpose, id rather have the big mo and to win the tourney you have to go through everyone anyway. The only real advantage is in the potential qf vs brazil, which doesnt really scare me to this point. In any possible sf youre up against a big gun anyway

love to see you on the Poles, felt the same way about URU as i'd rather get through POR than ESP cuz there likely won't be any easy quarter/semifinalists anyway

KO rounds

France -150 to advance
Uruguay to advance -110

Both teams have been so solid defensively and i dont see that changing

France ive mentioned a few times now but they havent yet allowed a clear chance from open play, and they are going up against an extremely poor midfield, who if the lineup leak is real will negate their attack even more. Frances all around strength and depth is too much, kante should be able to control the midfield, unless they just have him mark lionel out of the game, and with their slow plodding back 4 i think the argies get real badly outplayed by the france front 3 or 4

interesting, the France line keeps dropping on pinny - it's at -137 now (closed -134/+121)

gl, I have them to advance too

Last edited:
Thanks guys

July 1 games - happy Canada day!

Russia +1 -120
Russia/Spain u2.5 -120
Denmark +0.5 +110
Denmark to advance +235

I havent seen enough from Spain to justify this high line, they have gotten worse since their excellent performance against portugal and against the hosts here i think scoring is going to be tough, i do believe they are more likely to advance definitely, but a 1-0 type win, or even something in extra time may be needed. Im not factoring in russians 3rd game, i think it was clear they werent exactly pushing for it,,playing at home is a big factor here and

I am a big fan of both of these european squads but in this case the value is with Denmark at lines this high, croatia shouldnt be such a huge favorite. Both are very solid defensively, lacking elite talent up front, and strong in midfield. Croatia is definitely better there with luka leading the show, but denmark does have eriksen who plays further forward and out of anyone in the match is most likely to do something special and win the match, like he did in the playoff matchup to get here. Its close to an even matchup, but value with the danes

Tomorrows games

Mexico/brazil o2.5 -110

As one of my mates said, lets beat the drum of life together, my other mate kurt larson said they are the best team in the tournament, i believe that,plus how they have played so far leads to el tri scoring some goals, i definitely think they can steal this win, but it wont be sitting back. I expect both sides to attack with pace and it should be wide open.

Other game will look to get involved live, want to see how Belgium lineup and how they start

Tomorrows games

Mexico/brazil o2.5 -110

As one of my mates said, lets beat the drum of life together, my other mate kurt larson said they are the best team in the tournament, i believe that,plus how they have played so far leads to el tri scoring some goals, i definitely think they can steal this win, but it wont be sitting back. I expect both sides to attack with pace and it should be wide open.

Other game will look to get involved live, want to see how Belgium lineup and how they start
Let's get it Shams.

Well it was open, but over needdd mexico to finish in that first 20 mins when they had a bit of control and they couldn't

I did get some back live on belgium to advance when they were down 1, which was a horrible bet as they went down 2 about 8 seconds later, but what a comeback

Switzerland to advance -125
England +115

Swiss i believe are the much better team coming in, theyve lost once in their last 25 matches, and put up a very good fight against brazil, whereas we have learned swedens group play might have been some of the weakest in the field. Both teams like to counter, and i dont think either would mind extra time if we were tied with 20 or so minutes left which is why i took the to advance.

No larson hurts sweden, i think the swiss already had a better midfield and its more pronounced now, and shaqiri and embolo should have some space on the flanks. Missing out on Lichtsteiner hurts a bit for sweden defensively, lang will come in at rb and likely stay back a bit more and make sure emil doesnt create too much, so it may be a blessing in disguise.

For england its just time to move to the rhythm of the beat that feeds the fire of the beautiful game, and tell football its coming home. Throwing out the Belgium game as so did they, with the proper team, especially the hurrikane up front, they have been playing great up front, even in game 1 where it came down to a late winner they had sterling missing some tap ins. harry has a big advantage here coming in, hes been playimg vs dav sanchez for a year in training now and will know his weaknesses, maybe in a year or so with more experience that wont matter for samchez, but tomorrow it will, kane is too good to not know how and when to exploit his weaknesses. Mojica has been so poor at LB as well, and trippier has arguably been englands best player, he shojld be able to whip in crosses all day.

On the columbian side i see two big disadvantages to how they have been attacking, one is james injury, he cant run, that wont work against a proper midfield, i dont expect him to play but if he does i think its an advantage for england. Secondly, columbia and specificallly mina has been crushing it on set plays against smaller teams, and that just wont play here. England are excellent in that regard and should frustrate the south americans

Added up as well

Games record 23-22 +2.3.

Props looking much better

Golden boot have the top two scorers both at 1600

H2h suarez beat muller, mbappe up 3-0 on jesus

Lost both team h2hs and korea

Lewe looks good for top bayern scorer
Lukaku way ahead for united
Aguero 2 goals looking ok for city, kdb and jesus could threaten

Could easily come to a hault, French were my squad til recently and Brazil got that bad taste in their mouths...just gotta stick with it at this point

3rd place o2.5 -150

Wc final
France -110
Mbappe o0.5 shot on target -140

Probly a few more player props when i look further today

Back