• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

WNBA Finals

Paul Patrol

Don’t think Washington wants this to go back to DC for game 5. Mystic’s veteran Tolliver has done well locking down Courtney Williams which gives the Sun so much energy. x factor is Meeselman, the stud Belgian coming off the deep bench. I like Washington to win it tonight with the over.

Pace over the first three games for 1Q/1H last 3.
47/101
46/102
49/82

Wash 1Q PK/1H PK/full game PK
Over 1Q 44.5/87.5/174.5

I‘ll either go 6-0 or 0-6.

No particular disagreement here, but I’m thinking it should only take a couple of minutes live to see who is coming to play today, between Alyssa Thomas and Jones and Williams and Toliver and Cloud. If I see any of those players go MIA early then I’ll fade their team...Good luck!

The sun have a plan to get courtney and Jonquel more involved on offense even without the ball. Whether that translates to offensive efficiency we will see. If Connecticut’s plan is to limit possessions and slow the game down, then my over bets are in danger. Mystics have done well bottling those two up. If either or both get free the over should still be okay even in a mystics loss. I just hope the pace is there which benefits Washington and a decent 3 pt shooting percentage, from both teams. I’ll take a 25-22 first quarter.

Yeah I suspect your overs will work pretty good. You did kind of jinx yourself though when you said you’d go 0-6 or 6-0. In my experience that statement gets punished by a mandatory 3-3...

The key to a mystics win is Tolliver and Meeselman. Della Donne did look better in warmups so that is encouraging.

They did have their chance. Was up 4. So odd that they didn’t put the ball in the hands of EDD late. All good. Added under 2h for a 4-3 day. And on the way to 2-0 in preseason.
Ticket #: 253415874
Oct 08 09:14 PM​
NBASTRAIGHT BET
[2608] TOTAL u88-110
(2H WAS MYSTICS vrs 2H CON SUN)

I’ll keep riding her til she bucks me. On the over in game 5, again.

Sun/Mystics Over 175
Suns to win series +600

As I did in game 4, expect a fast paced first half in which I take the under 2h for a nice 8-12 pt window. May add over for 1h but have not yet. Mystics -7 is strong and I’m not willing to bet the ML at -300. Maybe just let it ride even tho I see Washington winning this one.

Yeah, if Powers made that last 3-pointer, you would have been 4-2 on those bets. But you done went and put the curse on yourself, so she missed...

Yeah, if Powers made that last 3-pointer, you would have been 4-2 on those bets. But you done went and put the curse on yourself, so she missed...
Oh buddy. It was a good look. And even Meeselman had a good scoop layup but like the other offensive trips they were concerned about the contact/drawing the foul. It was more than going 4-2. *sighs*
NBAPARLAY (4 TEAMS)
[548] MIA HEAT -4-110
[552] OKL THUNDER (N) +143
[607] WAS MYSTICS PK-110
[607] TOTAL o174-110
(WAS MYSTICS vrs CON SUN)
100 / 1590

Have seen the line for Washington -7 move down to -6.5 now -6. I really enjoy watching the Mystics play ball at this point both teams deserve it. Well see if the MVP takes things into her own hands today, something I wish she would have done in game 4. The Sun will rely on their defensive energy to catapult and drive their offense.

X factors for each team and why their team win
Sun - Jonquel Jones and Courtney Williams
Mystics - Meeselman and Tolliver

The team that has established themselves in the first quarter has eventually won the game. Another note is that the sun is the more aggressive team on defense with Alyssa Thomas leading the charge. This is going to come down to how the refs call the game. The Sun had more free throws in game 4. Washington wins this game if they play together offensively. Too many times in game 4 were they in ISO sets and spaced out and watched while the Sun was playing motion offense. Then again they were a powers or meeselman bucket from this game 5 not being necessary. I believe Washington will win tonight.

Sun/Mystics Over 175
Suns to win series +600

Narrowly missed on 1q and 1h overs on 2-22 or so shooting from 3 from both teams. Washington trailed by 8 in the 3rd and had the most composure. Jonquel in foul trouble in some bad calls was the death of them. Meeselman and my girl Cloud were integral in the late push and win. Congrats mystics.

Narrowly missed on 1q and 1h overs on 2-22 or so shooting from 3 from both teams. Washington trailed by 8 in the 3rd and had the most composure. Jonquel in foul trouble in some bad calls was the death of them. Meeselman and my girl Cloud were integral in the late push and win. Congrats mystics.

Missed free throws in first quarter killed the push too......

Back