• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Winter Transfer News and Rumors

** Disclaimer some rumors might be completely BS, nonetheless they are rumors

As we know the winter transfer window is usually a lot of hype about nothing

Zaha says hes staying at Crystal Place for now

Pep predicts that Sanchez will end up staying with Arsenal

Costa ready to go for Atletico!

Barca will make a 130 million euro bid for Coutnho

Real Madrid could offer Bale in a deal for Kane...

Ronaldo might be ready to move on from Real Madrid

Inter is interested in Mkihtiryan

Southampton interested in Walcott

Surprised how dead thsi thread is...

Real Madrid want Neymar but PSG deny it

Mahrez and Liverpool supposedly in talks

Everton interested in Walcott...makes sense

City still has interest in Sanchez

Napoli intersted in Sane

PSG will pursue Kante in the summer

If Griezmann goes, Atletico Madrid will target Belotti

Arsene Wenger plans to be back next year

Landon Donovan has signed a deal with Mexican club Leon for 1 year

I saw a article this week about Liverpool and United be interested in Pulisic

I would love Pulisic at United as long as Mourinho is not there . He doesn’t develop and doesnt really play young players . And why should he if he is only at places for 3 years

Atlanta United signed this 18 year for 15 million dollar transfer fee , the club that holds sold him has rights to 30% of future sales

I’m guessing the guy is in Europe in a couple of years for 30-40 million

Last edited:
Chelsea could join the race for Alexis Sanchez...HOWEVER...Man U is close to completing a deal for him. Mkihitarayan coudl be going the other way

Gortezka looks close to a move to Bayern

PSG gonna put the hard press on for Kante this summer

Ryan Giggs signed on as Welsh manager

Saint-Ettiene interested in a move for Debuchy

Monaco want 90 million euros for Lemar

Arsenal are expected to pay 40 million euros for Malcolm if the deal gets done

Ronaldo to United ? Looking more likely it happens this summer

Audebeyang (sp?) hands in xfer request, Arsenal maybe

I think Ronaldo and bale are both gone by next summer, 2019

They will need a new galactico though, probly Neymar?

World cup and new pl transfer window ending so much earlier is going to make that 3 week period between world cup end and pl start crazy

Yeah I can see Neymar going to Madrid next, I've read reports Florentino Perez is dreaming about getting him. But PSG will want to keep him at the very least 4 or 5 seasons so Real will have to wait

Looks like Sanchez to Man Utd almost done. Mkitharyan possibly going the other way but not sure about that swaps almost never get done in futbol. I have to say I didn't envision Man City outbid by another club here. And what happened to Sanchez only wanting to play for Pep?! It seems like a few City journalists wrote a lot of bullshit. Sorry KJ! But actually I think it's a good thing for Man City, would be unreasonable to make him the highest paid player in the team. Better options in the summer and the team is working great as it is now.

And in other Arsenal news:
Walcott likely going to Everton
Aubameyang and/or Malcolm might join it seems there have been talks with both

Came down to Jesus health...it was a real deal he might be out for months

But even then it appears Man Utd are paying crazy money in terms of wages and signing bonus/agent bonus to get Sanchez now. More than what Man City were prepared to pay apparently. Good decision by Man City in my opinion

Don't rate Sanchez that much and definitely don't think city need him but the media coverage of this is getting crazy

It's so easy to see which media are infatuated with pep, they are calling united crazy and desperate, yet city were going to pay basically the same and they already have 6 attacking mid/flanker options

Managed properly he could be very useful with Man Utd I think. But should never had been allowed to run down his contract like this, with very good players you either sell or extend them with 2 years left. Led to a toxic environment.

Anyway could be a good deal for all parties involved here, assuming Arsenal get Mkhitaryan or reinvest the money in another winger.

Today's update on the Sanchez situation. My guess is it's all about the money for Mkhitaryan and his agent Raiola. I've read Arsenal are offering less wages that what he is on at Man Utd. This gets resolved and the swap will happen.

www.twitter.com/bbcsport_david/status/953202684970065920

DTp0x9zX4AAo_0T.jpg

ESPN FC reports that it's not a money issue, Mkhitaryan really just not sure if he wants to go to Arsenal

Jose gets a new deal..signed on until 2021 and getting 15 million a year

Arsenal will offer Jack Wilshere a new deal but it will be a paycut

Chelsea interested in Andy Carroll

Emre Can might stay with Liverpool despite reports of him heading to Juventus

Walcott sean at Everton's training ground today...20 million pound move

Real Madrid intersted in Incardi...110 million euro release clause

De Gea in talks with Man U for a long term deal

PEA wont play on Friday..

Barcelona rejected an offer from Inter for Rafinha for 22 million euros

Napoli interested in Mignolet

Juventus will pursue Bellerin in the summer

Wenger hopeful the Sanchez/Mkhitaryan swap deal will be official soon, possibly before the weekend.

Today he didn't deny he's interested in Aubameyang and Johnny Evans. Looks like negotiations are underway between Arsenal/Dortmund. If PEA deal not possible, Malcom from Bordeaux is another likely target.

Wilshere wants to stay, Wenger wants him to stay, a deal should be doable soon.

---

I've read Real Madrid will be looking for a new goalkeeper in the summer. Could they try De Gea again? If not, Courtois maybe?

What’s next for Arsenal, bring in Tuchel as manager ?

Aubaymeng is a cancer , maybe he is worth it , but personally don’t think so for a club like Arsenal

Tuchel may be the favorite for the Bayern job. But he's been mentioned among others yes. At this point I'll take almost anyone. Some rumors that the 2 years Wenger contract could be 1+1 and it will be reeavaluated at end of the season. Not confirmed though but let's say we don't qualify for CL again it might be the catalyst for change finally. Recently the italian source Corriere dello Sport claimed that Ancelotti had agreed to take over in the summer at Arsenal, they are reliable sometimes so we will see.

Yeah Aubameyang seems like a headcase. But we need offense and more goals and the new head of recruitment at Arsenal was at Dortmund before so he must know him well, same with Mkhitaryan. But I share some of your skepticism

I think it was Sid Lowe, but someone on the Guardian podcast said the Spanish FA just love him, think he's basically the next DDG and could push him for Spain GK in a few years

Telegraph and l'equipe saying its likely but they would loan him back until the summer

Sky saying Lucas Moura being worked in too

CCV went on loan to Ipswich

Alexis Sanchez to Man U looks imminent, Mki going to Arsenal

Inter Milan believe they will get Sturridge on loan

Liverpool interested in Butland, but Stoke says hes not for sale

Dortmund want 10 million euros more for PEA than Arsenal is offering

Tottenham are expected to sign Malcolm

KDB gonna sign a new deal thsi weekend

David Ornstein‏Verified account @bbcsport_david 1h1 hour ago
EXCLUSIVE: Manchester United midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan agrees move to Arsenal in a deal that will see Gunners forward Alexis Sanchez go opposite way. It’s a straight swap, no money involved. Paperwork complete, Mkhitaryan will undergo a medical over the next 2 days #MUFC #AFC

I'm on the fence about this move simply because of the huge economic investment United has agreed to on a guy coming up on 30. Perhaps they can clear some money by moving Fellaini :pray:
Is Sanchez able to play for United in CL matches this year? Because honestly, there is NFW they are catching $ity for the league title, but a CL trophy would be fucking sweet. Not saying they are the best club as they are still a notch below BM, $ity, probably Juve and Barca but I mean they have been simply fantastic in defense. I know DeGea's been otherwordly, but honestly their back has played quite well, Valencia is terrific, Jones has been very good. And with Matic in front of them, its been a tough unit to crack. If Shaw can come to form, that would be nice too. Think I read Blind hasn't featured in a league match all year and only is played for Cups and CL? Seems strange if Jose doesnt like him, move him on. Miky never fit in under Mourinho but I have no doubt he'll thrive in Arsenal. Kind of like Kagawa, just didnt work out here at all.
Best stat I heard today is Pogba hasn't lost a league game since October, 2016 ffs. 36 straight games without a loss. That guy is fucking so good, best player I've ever seen live.

I wouldn’t worry about money spent if I’m a United fan, they can make 100 million dollar mistakes and buy themselves out of it

I think CL is more open than it has been, wouldn’t t surprise me to see United make a run

DDG has saved about 15 points for them this year

Don't think the defense is that good, they are at 10xg allowed higher than any other team in the top 5 other than Liverpool, and 5 higher than them. Over half a season that's crazy good by DDG but also based on history very unsustainable

They have the money, only spend 44% of their revenue on salary which is lowest in the league. But they need to be prioritizing a central mid who can allow Pogba to move up and help cover the back 4, or some improved CBs

Sanchez signing is a no brainer for them though, money doesn't matter, I think he's past his best but still an improvement since Mkhitaryan just didn't work

The articles all criticizing them for signing him would have lined up to do the same for city if they did and they really didn't need him

I think the swap could be beneficial for both teams.

In the end a good number of Arsenal players had come to hate him and his diva attitude in training. Not a bad guy but his introvert behavior keeping to himself in the everyday life of the team made him sort of an outcast and misunderstood. Also the fact he didn't really want to be here the last few months made things worse...

Regarding Mkhitaryan, it seems it wasn't the perfect match with Mourinho and he didn't have full confidence which showed in some of his performances. I like the player quite a bit so let's hope it can work

I can detect a little bit of jealousy haha, you don't get to have all the shiny toys KJ!! ;)

Sanchez becomes the highest paid player in England. I've seen figures of £400k a week or even 450k... Understandable why Man City didn't want to match that when De Bruyne new contract will be quite a bit less than that. Same reason Bayern didn't bid for Sanchez last summer

Tottenham would reject a world record bid for Kane

Monaco interested in Slimani

PEA has agreed to personal terms with Arsenal...talks with clubs are ongoing - he would not be eligible to play in Europa League for Arsenal

Man City possibly ready to pay Aymeric Laporte's release clause

This would leave Arsenal with a clear path to sign Johnny Evans

With this awful season it is to be expected Real Madrid will be active in the summer.

My potential targets (?): Hazard, Kane, Courtois, De Gea, Reus

Back