Wins from Paterno Era Restored

Discussion in 'CTG ARCHIVES' started by P-Unit, Jan 16, 2015.

Bet at 5dimes
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KJ

KJ The Mayor of CTG

Or blame the old quarterback when you suck at life

2. Gandolf

Gandolf Offensive Guru

I'm inclined to take Paterno at his word: “With the benefit of hindsight, I wish I had done more."

3. detroit187

detroit187 Well-Known Member

Me too, with the benefit of hindsight I wish I bet on the Eagles in the Super Bowl. e.g. if i knew Nick Foles would play like Joe Montana.

4. detroit187

you believe Mike McQueary (nobody does as he's proven to be a habitual liar) then thats fine. He is a guy who gambled on his own games and even won $ by throwing a bomb late against Rutgers in mop up duty to cover the spread. I guess Joe knew, seeing he cussed him out on the sidelines for calling an audible after.

ironically, believing McQueary, then you would ask yourself why in his whistleblower case did he never once accuse anyone of a cover up? why did he never say Joe Paterno or anyone else did anything but the proper thing and followed up with him to make sure he was comfortable about how everything was handled?

Mike McQueary, the guy who sent penis pics to college co-eds that the AG used to persuade him to concoct a story and change the date to make this case stick. MM, the guy who sent penis pics to Joe Amedola's (Sandusky's attorney) assistant.

But I'm sure you knew all of this.

5. detroit187

Head of police was informed. What does it take for you to understand this simple fact?

6. KJ

KJ The Mayor of CTG

For some reason you think I give two fucks about McQueary. I don't. I care that his boss and most powerful influence on campus stuffed a sock in it. Pussy.

Head of police lmfao...now you sound like Jay Paterno. Stop the motherfucker. It's kinda simple.

7. detroit187

Gary Schultz was not head of police with jurisdiction in State College?

8. KJ

KJ The Mayor of CTG

If you think Gary Schultz had more power on that campus, in town or even in that state than Joe Paterno this should end. It's not even funny at this point, you need to argue to argue. Nothing new.

Paterno=power to stop. That didn't happen. He died a coward.

9. detroit187

The BOT ( you know the people who fired the most powerful man in the state) had the most power on campus and knew there were issues at Sandusky's Second Mile Charity as board members were connected. The BOT was under rule from Governor Tom Corbett, who had a beef with Graham Spanier, the president of Penn State. All of those people had more power than Joe to start.

Whats the point of arguing over power between a guy who was head of police or a coach? The coach let the guy know about a claim from a current coach about a former coach where the episode in the shower was refuted by even the "victim". Through thousands of emails, nothing suggest Paterno told anyone, including the Head of Police to not investigate it. In fact, applauded by the DA, AG and others Paterno was commended for following up.

I posted a huge revelation in this case that paints things in a whole new perspective and shatters the BS narrative you bought hook, line and sinker.

Within a minute you were ready to argue with me and hours later I chime back in and here you are again chirping. Do you do anything else in life but sit on this forum. Tonight before you go to bed, look in the mirror and ask yourself how your life has come to this, sitting on an internet gambling forum under a screen name being an internet tough guy and keyboard warrior. Just look yourself straight in the eye and ask where it all went wrong.

10. KJ

KJ The Mayor of CTG

I don't own a mirror. I barely own a keyboard.

I'll be awake at roughly 4am since you like lobbing insults, I love that it has come to this. Attempts at insults on an internet forum, ya....I kinda think you're trash. But keep em coming, you're a well known member.

11. mogo

mogo 2015 CTG MLB Contest Champion Staff Member

enough.

KJ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.