• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Wimbledon Discussion

GWarner27

Meatballin' in Celtics Stadium
Wild to see Stephens (4) go out today, but she was a very small favorite (-165 last night) and hadn't played since she was French Open runner-up

I'm on Nadal +750 as I was surprised to see him 4th favorite. Any angles appreciated

Nice price on Rafa. Books prob expect fed to win again and fancy Novak as he’s found his game. Rafa is always a threat but didn’t play much leading up to Wimbledon. Courts playing fast. Maybe a big server can crash the party. Isner, Querrey, delpo, possible.

have heard the opposite about court speed. I'm hoping it gets slow and someone takes Delpo out before they meet, but I like Nadal there obviously and am not a buyer of Joker just yet after watching him at the French.

Sad Sock went out before we could bet against him, Muller +165 vs Kohlschreiber seems high although that's based primarily off his career night vs Nadal last year

have heard the opposite about court speed. I'm hoping it gets slow and someone takes Delpo out before they meet, but I like Nadal there obviously and am not a buyer of Joker just yet after watching him at the French.

Sad Sock went out before we could bet against him, Muller +165 vs Kohlschreiber seems high although that's based primarily off his career night vs Nadal last year

The courts will prob slow down as they get worn down over the tourney. Sock line was crazy. He’s been a mess all year, still should have won today as he blew a 2 set lead. Muller/kohl prob goes 4 tight or 5 sets. Don’t see many service breaks here.

Live betting Fabbiano over Stan. Up 2 sets, hopefully he can hold at 5-6 and deuce to force 3rd set Tb. Like my chances even should he lose the 3rd that Stan won’t win 3 sets in a row given where his fitness is. -212 is steep but I’ll bite.

Live on Isner as well. -245 but up 30-0 at 3-4 in 5th. Fancy my chances on Isner breaking serve before Reuben does.

Nishikori +230 vs enigma Kyrgios when he's 3-0 all-time against him catches my eye

Seems like it will be determined by how well Nishikori handles Nick's serve

Nishikori +230 vs enigma Kyrgios when he's 3-0 all-time against him catches my eye

Seems like it will be determined by how well Nishikori handles Nick's serve

Kyrgios is bound to go all psycho at some point. He was complaining a ton in his last match even though he was dominating the whole match. He does have a game for grass but he is a mess mentally and Kei is always solid.

Sats action...like Tiafoe but not sure he’s ready for this spot and price not high enough. Vesely nice dog price on this surface agsinst fixer Fognini. Looking to fade Van Uytvanck who played out of her mind vs Muguruza the other day, will gladly take Kontaveit at that short fav price. On bencic as well.

Quick manic Monday thoughts.

Federer wins but I kind of think mannarino hangs around here. Like the +9 and over.

Monfils was impressive vs Querrey. If he can duplicate that effort vs Anderson he wins. I’ll bite on the dog price.

Raonic/McDonald. Milos struggles to break serve so I think the American can hang and cover the hc here. Gimme +6

Gulbis +6 vs Kei. Don’t trust kei on grass even if he took out Kyrgios. Ernie should hold enough to keep this close and have a shot to win. Unless he tanks lol.

Want no part of Isner, Novak, Rafa, or delpo matches.

Cibulkova -2

Bencic/kerber over 20

Pliskova/Bertens over 20.5

First real day of watching Wimby, gonna try to muster a couple wagers up this week. Naturally not sure they can set Isner/Raonic total too high, just need Milos to win a set the way Isner seems to be playing.

These men’s lines suck.

Women’s I kind of like cibulkova and I do think Giorgi pushes Serena at least covering the hc or the over. Kerber should win. Bertens/Georges is a coin flip.

Kerber seems easy but don't feel like laying over -200 on a chick....see the Vegas thread

Back to the well with Osty, it's been a nut cracker frequently, why not tonight?? I know, most of you will call it tomorrow morning.

81111 Ostapenko -134 2*
81111 Ostapenko -1.5 -109 1.5*

81116 Bertens -110 2*

Fuck the WTA, I'm sure there will be plenty of relinquished match points

Fed and Anderson in 5th Set

I just woke up, can't believe we've got no ingame type discussion going on. This is nuts! And I'm pissed that Joker/Kei went 4 sets and couldn't go over...wtf

Fed and Anderson in 5th Set

I just woke up, can't believe we've got no ingame type discussion going on. This is nuts! And I'm pissed that Joker/Kei went 4 sets and couldn't go over...wtf

Yeah fed was cruising. Wasn’t being touched on serve then out of nowhere got broken at 5-5 in 3rd set then had BPs the next game on Anderson’s serve he couldn’t convert.

Kei/joker was an odd match. Novak jumped out 3-0 only for kei to comeback at 3-3 then Novak runs the string of games for the set. Kei has chances to break in the 3rd and didn’t then got broken and it was basically game over.

Just can't believe over 35 was a loser in that, and I'm not one to drop a bad beat take but seriously wtf

Love the golf clap when KA wins points

This tournament needs Roger so badly, same way golf needs Tiger really

Or it will just be us loser gamblers watching, never good for any sport

For me, I don't even watch the locals that often...Cards but that's once a week. Don't miss Clones hoops games often, don't miss Man City games at all.

Other than the fan aspect, I will absolutely tune in for:

Tiger, Federer, Golden State

That's it

Tiger is so 10 years ago
Do you remotely understand marketing, money, etc given you're a 26 yr old college student?

By 26 I was too ambitious for corporate America young'n....marketing takes more than philosophy

That was one of the dumbest statements you've ever made, that's saying something

Not one golfer, whether pro, wealthy, amateur, poor

Nor one company in the industry, whether clothing, shoes, gloves, clubs, balls, etc

Wants nothing more than Tiger to be relevant which he is

Everyone wins

Phil is #2 and he might...might be a tenth as valuable to everyone listed above as Tiger

Back