• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Wimbledon 2019

She has 8 top 10 wins so far this year which is the tops on the WTA tour and she likes the surface. At 30-1 I think its worth a shot in a wide open field.

Nothing intriguing on the mens side as its probably going to be either Federer or Djokovic who both hold no value.

Monday....

Men’s...

Mayer -110 over Gulbis. Pure fade of Ernie in a best of 5.

FAA/Pospisil over 31. Doubt it’s easy either way. Don’t see many breaks of serve.

Zverev +140 over Darcis. Taking a shot here as surface should favor the serve and volley.

Women’s...

Collins/Diyas over 20

Monday....

Men’s...

FAA/Pospisil over 31. Doubt it’s easy either way. Don’t see many breaks of serve.

Zverev +140 over Darcis. Taking a shot here as surface should favor the serve and volley.

Women’s...

Collins/Diyas over 20

Scratch the Zverev play. His form is terrible. Sorry

Monday....

Men’s...

Women’s...

Collins/Diyas over 20

Clean sweep on the day, 3-0!!! I’ll post more plays late tonight. Thk god I scratched Zverev.

Tuesday. Didn’t get to look at wta

Just one so far in men’s. I know it starts in over an hour so sorry for being late.

Norrie/Fritz parlay

Add kyrgios or garin to it if must have a 3rd. GL

Just one play for Wednesday so far.

Men’s...

Granollers -120 over Humbert. Marcel looked solid in round 1, Humbert was on his way out before Gael melted down and eventually retired in the 5th.

Was looking at a parlay of Azarenka with Kontaveit but trying to pick my spots

Just one play for Wednesday so far.

Men’s...

Granollers -120 over Humbert. Marcel looked solid in round 1, Humbert was on his way out before Gael melted down and eventually retired in the 5th.

Was looking at a parlay of Azarenka with Kontaveit but trying to pick my spots

Wanted to find another play or two so..

Men’s

Lopez +105 over Khachanov. Think line is begging for money on K. Not falling for it. Tight match. Lots of Tb. Give me the guy in form on grass.

FWIW Granollers is up to -145 now from -120 earlier.

Women’s

Added that parlay Azarenka x Kontaveit

And maybe I’m sentimental but I’m playing Gauff. She held her nerves pretty good against Venus I think she can do it again here but I’ll the +4 game hc just in case she falters.

Wanted to find another play or two so..

Men’s

Lopez +105 over Khachanov. Think line is begging for money on K. Not falling for it. Tight match. Lots of Tb. Give me the guy in form on grass.

FWIW Granollers is up to -145 now from -120 earlier.

Women’s

Added that parlay Azarenka x Kontaveit

And maybe I’m sentimental but I’m playing Gauff. She held her nerves pretty good against Venus I think she can do it again here but I’ll the +4 game hc just in case she falters.

Thank goodness for the parlay. It hits.

Lopez played a decent match, special k was just better. He got me.

Granollers choked at the end of each set, faced hid only bp and got broken to lose the first, was serving the the second at 6-5 and got broken and lost the Tb, and then gets broken at 5-5 in the 3rd lol. Ugh.

Onto tomorrow!

Overall not a bad day. Parlay hit and Gauff hc won as she won as a dog su.

Thursday

Fritz -150 over Struff. Should be tight but love the confidence the american is playing w right now. Eyeing some others. Have them up before 6am start time.

I was looking at the future odds and Gauff is down to 14-1. Its a really weak half of the draw but thats crazy. Considering taking a shot with Khachanov if he is still 80-1 later.

I was looking at the future odds and Gauff is down to 14-1. Its a really weak half of the draw but thats crazy. Considering taking a shot with Khachanov if he is still 80-1 later.

She should win next round, then if seeds hold it would be Wozniacki who isn’t in form but can’t see her beating Pliskova or Barty obviously pending how things shake out

Kyrgios has clearly woken up haha god his first few games epitomized sluggishness

The guy is a douche but can ball. Hope he doesn’t waste his talent and wakes up and gets serious before it’s too late.

Locking in Verdasco -145 over Fabbiano for Friday. The Spaniard is known for his fitness and I’m banking on him being fitter with both having played 5 setters on wed, and Fab had to go 5 in round 1 as well.

Have a few others I like but struggled today so sticking to this first.

Second half of the second set was amazing for Coco. She showed amazing resolve after getting beat game after game and being placed on the brink.

I also threw a little money away on Pouille +1050 vs Federer. Pouille has a game built for grass and Federer has looked a little vulnerable. Doubt that Pouille actually wins and he will probably get embarrassed but I like taking a chance on a big underdog like this.

I also threw a little money away on Pouille +1050 vs Federer. Pouille has a game built for grass and Federer has looked a little vulnerable. Doubt that Pouille actually wins and he will probably get embarrassed but I like taking a chance on a big underdog like this.

So take Pouille +2.5 sets?

Those odds for Gauff to win the title were a joke. 9/1... She was lucky to win in round 3.

Serena's path got so much easier today. 3 huge upsets.

Thats it for me this tournament. Clearly I am not going good right now and its time to step aside.

I was against Konta yesterday and she got me, but after watching her nearly blow that 5-1 lead in the 3rd I couldn’t back her today. I thought it would be a tight match and possibly go 3 sets. I played Svitolina small, only bc her odds were high and can’t always trust her serve, but today she didn’t have any double faults I don’t think. She’s the only one left I could see troubling Serena

I have been terrible this tournament so I am sitting this one out. This is Federers surface but Nadal is in better form. Really tough one to pick but as a Nadal fan I hope he pulls it out.

Federer vs Nadal! Anyone playing this? I see Federer dogged at +115 @Big daddy naught @brewers888

I hate betting when these two play each other. It’s totally a 50/50 match imo. Grass obviously favors Fed, but Rafa has looked great all tourney. I’ll prob bite on Rafa small just bc I’m gonna be watching but probably best to skip it or bet live.

Surprised to see Serena’s odds so low. She’s a beast on grass, and it’s Simona’s least favorite surface. Plus Serena owns her.

Back