• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Wimbledon 2019

I think Querrey made Nadal look better while Nishikori besides being a stronger challenge than Querrey ran out of steam and was never really gonna beat Fed

I think Querrey made Nadal look better while Nishikori besides being a stronger challenge than Querrey ran out of steam and was never really gonna beat Fed

I could argue Rafa’s win over Sam was a better win than Roger’s over Kei. Grass is Sam’s favorite surface and he’s had big results on it, and Rafa still dispatched him in 3, despite the big serve. Kei hates the grass and still took a set off Fed.

Surprised to see Fed dominate Nadal, who he has had trouble with his entire career, like that.

Big for his legacy. Can't ever really be the "best" when you have such a bad head to head record vs. someone who is right behind you.

Unfortunately, it's the same story for him vs. Joker. Who should beat Fed again, and the line certainly agrees. Joker should move on and easily win the US Open, cementing himself as the greatest of all time.

Surprised to see Fed dominate Nadal, who he has had trouble with his entire career, like that.

Big for his legacy. Can't ever really be the "best" when you have such a bad head to head record vs. someone who is right behind you.

Unfortunately, it's the same story for him vs. Joker. Who should beat Fed again, and the line certainly agrees. Joker should move on and easily win the US Open, cementing himself as the greatest of all time.

But didn‘t most of Nadal‘s head-to-head wins come on clay? Misleading take imo.

But didn‘t most of Nadal‘s head-to-head wins come on clay? Misleading take imo.

Nadal still has a pretty significant edge head to head. If we are being honest there is an argument to be made in favor of all three. The media loves to slobber all over Federer and crown him as the best ever but you can just as easily argue for either of the other two.

The clay argument is a weak one in my opinion. Fact is all these players grow up competing on clay and hard courts and many don't ever play a match on grass until they show up at Wimbledon or one of the pre Wimbledon tournaments. Grass is the anomaly surface so it is not fair to discount clay or hard court wins.

Nadal still has a pretty significant edge head to head. If we are being honest there is an argument to be made in favor of all three. The media loves to slobber all over Federer and crown him as the best ever but you can just as easily argue for either of the other two.

The clay argument is a weak one in my opinion. Fact is all these players grow up competing on clay and hard courts and many don't ever play a match on grass until they show up at Wimbledon or one of the pre Wimbledon tournaments. Grass is the anomaly surface so it is not fair to discount clay or hard court wins.

Then don‘t discount grass or indoor hard court, either!

Djokovic may very well end up with the most grand slam wins when it is all said and done but winning on Sunday doesn't cement anything. It is a huge match for his legacy and a win moves him one step closer to most grand slam wins but a loss would really hurt in that pursuit. Djokovic can wind up winning the most majors but the crooked media will always put Federer above him because Djokovic is not as likeable.

I'm not betting this match but I think Federer will win. I hope I am wrong since I have always despised Federer and his obnoxious fan base which reminds me of Yankees and Patriots fans most of whom are bandwagon phonies.

I don‘t follow tennis enough to call me a fan of anyone btw I just root for all the Germans and German-speaking Swiss for reasons of connection to both countries

Why is Serena only -180 or so vs Halep. I just can't pull the trigger on someone I hate as much as I hate her but this seems too easy.

Amazing match.

Now that Joker has become the hands down GOAT of tennis. It's time to start thinking about where he is all-time athletes.

He's definitely moving into the top 10.

Roger serving with 2 match points and couldn't put away Nole.

Unreal.

Torch passing moment. Fed's first dozen or so titles were against guys who wouldn't be ranked today. Nadal's are majority on one surface. This guy has accumulated 16 vs. Fed and Rafa on all surfaces. 17 begins next month.

Amazing match.

Now that Joker has become the hands down GOAT of tennis. It's time to start thinking about where he is all-time athletes.

He's definitely moving into the top 10.

Roger serving with 2 match points and couldn't put away Nole.

Unreal.

Torch passing moment. Fed's first dozen or so titles were against guys who wouldn't be ranked today. Nadal's are majority on one surface. This guy has accumulated 16 vs. Fed and Rafa on all surfaces. 17 begins next month.

Weak point in your last paragraph considering who Fed and Joker‘s respective opponent was in the match before.

Huge Fed fan, too. I really feel for him here.

I find Rafa to be a one trick pony who has had some great moments outside of clay in the past.

Back