Which baseball team do you follow the closest?

lines may be sharper later, but you're still fighting the market and they don't just miraculously get everything right because the calendar switches to August.
No of course not, I just find pre all star I have daily cards filled with anywhere from 2-7 dogs (some short favs) who's chances of winning exceed what odds suggest imo. once it gets into mid august I just don't feel the same type of opportunities are there. All I'm saying is the way i go about it for whatever reason I percieve more value during that time and it generally shows in my results. I have a harder time spotting it as we get deeper into the season which is probably most certainly a me problem but by then I'm pretty spent on the daily capping of bases so I usually start doing lot more fantasy FB prep and reading up on NCAA fb.

CTG's Resident Expert on Chucky Dolls
I have the same experience Dan. Early on ( a week or so into season) i'm playing bigger cards and later on I switch mostly to shade plays.

Like one time when Phillies beat Mariners as big chalk that was a shocker or when Vargas was a surprising dog and so I faded him and won.