• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Where Will Tom Brady End Up?

NE. They’re still the odds on favorite in Vegas aren’t they?

Why would he go to Vegas? Or even SD? So they can lose the division to KC and have little chance at a title? Everyone knew all of these rumors would dominate the off season, and they haven’t disappointed yet. It’s silly, but for those that do it for a living they’re lapping up every last bit.

NE. They’re still the odds on favorite in Vegas aren’t they?

Why would he go to Vegas? Or even SD? So they can lose the division to KC and have little chance at a title? Everyone knew all of these rumors would dominate the off season, and they haven’t disappointed yet. It’s silly, but for those that do it for a living they’re lapping up every last bit.

New england not looking very good either

So if he cares about winning he wont go there either, only reason he goes there is if he wants to be a 1 team guy

Vegas has the no state tax, so it's a big jump in wages earned, same with Florida, Tennessee, texas, and washington

New england not looking very good either

So if he cares about winning he wont go there either, only reason he goes there is if he wants to be a 1 team guy

Vegas has the no state tax, so it's a big jump in wages earned, same with Florida, Tennessee, texas, and washington

I just don’t think money is that big of a concern for the guy. It hasn’t been his entire career, and now somehow it’s supposed to be? That doesn’t seem to add up at all.

NE will get him a couple of weapons and he will be back. As far as it not looking good, are we just basing that on the media chatter? Because the last I saw for odds, NE was -350 for his landing spot.

I just don’t think money is that big of a concern for the guy. It hasn’t been his entire career, and now somehow it’s supposed to be? That doesn’t seem to add up at all.

NE will get him a couple of weapons and he will be back. As far as it not looking good, are we just basing that on the media chatter? Because the last I saw for odds, NE was -350 for his landing spot.
I think he goes there, just saying it's the sentimental choice

I do think money matters a bit too, considering what Pats supposedly offering, they know hes not taking a friendly deal

Tennessee is the smart choice imo, knows vrabel, good young weapons and great oline

Peter king posted his guesses

Brady to NE
Brees to NO
Taysom hill stays in NO
Bridgewater to TB
Rivers to Indy
Tannethrill to Tennessee
Cam to SD or CAR
Burrow to CIN
Tua to Miami or a trade up from SD/Indy/Car/LV
Dak to Dallas
Jameis to LV possibly
Keenum to CLE
Anyone to Chicago

Also said if brady leaves that dalton could replace

Peter king posted his guesses

Brady to NE
Brees to NO
Taysom hill stays in NO
Bridgewater to TB
Rivers to Indy
Tannethrill to Tennessee
Cam to SD or CAR
Burrow to CIN
Tua to Miami or a trade up from SD/Indy/Car/LV
Dak to Dallas
Jameis to LV possibly
Keenum to CLE
Anyone to Chicago

Also said if brady leaves that dalton could replace
Famous in Vegas would be outstanding.

I mean to say if he wants to win the Raiders and the Pats are in the same boat isn’t accurate. The Pats had Edelman at 40% and nothing else. A weapon or 2 and they’re by far the second best team in the AFC and it’s not close. They don’t even need to be elite weapons. Just can’t be 40 year old Ben Watson.

Interesting for sure

NFL network has his agent talking to teams in indy this week

I saw clip of Darlington on HQ today and he was super adamant about it too, not like just reporting, he was very sure about it

Not for a second did I think Kraft would let Brady leave but it looks more and more like it's happening.

Just par for the course at this point and exactly how most thought this would go as far as media speculation. Unless someone else was on the call (they weren’t), these stories are pure speculation. I guess it’s possible Brady leaked this to the media member, but even then how much is he really going to let on from the conversation?

To no one’s surprise that doesn’t get caught up in the predictable media games, NE is still the overwhelming favorite as the landing spot for Brady.

AEB08228-C6C6-49E5-9D65-3C44281BD5F1.png

Tampa or SD, right?

The most interesting question to me is who does NE grab as their next QB? I like the idea of Teddy, but he’s going to Carolina. Cam obviously not going to be happy...would NE trade for him? Who else is left as far as free agents? Would they put a package together and draft someone like Tua? It’s going to be very intriguing to see what they do.

Would they just try and get Brisett back now that Rivers is in Indy? Already knows the system, environment, etc.

Dont see it now that mariota was signed to backup

Unless they trade carr to the Pats or bears

Wonder who the pats go for at QB now? Cam is out there, Jameis, darkhorse imo is Brissett who used to be a Patriot, and it would seem his days in Indy are done now

So what is left available

Cam
Famous
Some will say brissett but i saw on espn someome say indy plans on keeping
Dalton via trade
Maybe haskins if skins take tua?
Carr maybe via trade?

What spots are available still

New england
LAC
Chicago?
Oakland if carr gets moved