• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Where Will Nick Foles End Up Next Season?

Best get him some receivers since his style is loft the ball up and let the receiver make the play for the most part

I personally like the idea of trading that selfish injury-prone asshole Fournette for him

Speaking of Fournette... Wasn't he the first guy to sit out of a bowl game to "prepare" for the NFL? Someone made a comment in here about how the guys with that attitude will quit on their NFL teams once they are out of contention. It is true with him. I wouldn't want him on my team either.

Lol.

If he goes to CFL he might have championship written on him!! I know nothing of the cfl but guessing he be considered pretty good in that league.

Me neither other than Montreal sucked and signed JFF last year. Foles 1st SB and Grey Cup MVP would be outstanding

Foles should end up with the eagles.

Wentz zero big wins. Nothing all hype.

Eagles too arrogant and using the “we can’t cut trade wentz we can’t do this we can’t do that.

Wentz is finished. Injury prone. His style he takes viscous hits. Only throws to fellow church boy zak ertz.

Foles is the captain.

Eagkes could trade Wentz and get some draft capital. Maybe a first rounder although I don’t think it’s top 10 anymore as most execs realize that Wentz is a big bust.

Lol.

If he goes to CFL he might have championship written on him!! I know nothing of the cfl but guessing he be considered pretty good in that league.

He is too immobile to be the classic CFL QB but he could be good if he stuck it out for a couple years to learn the game. I think he has the arm strenght to hit the wide side out on the bigger field and his release is decently quick but he would just have to take the time to learn to read a 12-man defense.

Me neither other than Montreal sucked and signed JFF last year. Foles 1st SB and Grey Cup MVP would be outstanding

Foles would be the worst qb in the cfl by a mile.

Game is different 12 players. Field is bigger wider.

All receivers are in motion 1 yard off the ball etx. Different football.

Johnny thought it was easy and tossed 4-5 ints in his first game.

Missouri great Janes Franklin can’t ever start.

Cfl is a serious league.

He is too immobile to be the classic CFL QB but he could be good if he stuck it out for a couple years to learn the game. I think he has the arm strenght to hit the wide side out on the bigger field and his release is decently quick but he would just have to take the time to learn to read a 12-man defense.

Off season bro! Spend some time with the family for next 5-6 months until our league starts!

Hulu—

Bc lions has the exact same scenario. Lions win the grey cup in 2011 and they had Lulay and Reilly.

Lulay was kept while Reilly was let go. At the time I was saying that Reilly should be retained and lulay released.

But they couldn’t because they win the grey cup. But Reilly was the better qb.

Gun to you who is better? What do your eyes tell you.

Foles is better.

Hulu—

Bc lions has the exact same scenario. Lions win the grey cup in 2011 and they had Lulay and Reilly.

Lulay was kept while Reilly was let go. At the time I was saying that Reilly should be retained and lulay released.

But they couldn’t because they win the grey cup. But Reilly was the better qb.

Gun to you who is better? What do your eyes tell you.

Foles is better.

Sam, this legit is the exact OPPOSITE of the argument you made less than 6 posts ago. The legit EXACT OPPOSITE ARGUMENT YOU MADE LESS THAN 6 POSTS AGO. WTF

Off season bro! Spend some time with the family for next 5-6 months until our league starts!

You know it! I actually can't wait to empty my brain of football for a couple of months to refresh. Moving this week, then work on the new command centre begins. Preseeson begins May 26 and I'm expecting all chapters of the CCC to report in here on May 1.

Sam, this legit is the exact OPPOSITE of the argument you made less than 6 posts ago. The legit EXACT OPPOSITE ARGUMENT YOU MADE LESS THAN 6 POSTS AGO. WTF

Enjoy my posts for after the super bowl this year I am retiring from posting online after the pats win this super bowl.
Been a good ride, but to win at a very high professional level it is necessary to avoid the masses and internet.

If your gonna make it, you must make it in the dark.

My last gift is this Patriots win. They are lifting that trophy up this season. No doubts. The rams are perfect runner ups. Goff Mcvay Gurley are in over their head.

12 man defenses ay? I’ll be damned, didn’t know that. Lol., I have caught a few plays here and there over the years but didn’t notice. I did notice they allowed to do some crazy things w motion that allows wrs to be actually running forward up to LOS before snap. I’d think that gives offenses a distinct advantage in getting guys open!! I’d def say one of foles strengths is he a film room rat which would serve him well in learning the game..

All this moot as I don’t think there any way he ends up in CFL, his stock so high right now ya gotta think some desperate nfl team be willing to give him a sizable contract. Jags gave bortles what 18 mil a year or something ridiculous!! I don’t think a lot of foles but he def better than bortles., unless jags bring in someone who actually understands modern offenses I don’t see him making a huge difference for that squad as when he been good it been when he attached to excellent play callers like Peterson or even chip Kelly!!!! His real strengths seem to be work ethic and getting ball out quick in the constructs of a play. We all know jags playcalling is atrocious and he not the guy who gonna be able to overcome that imo.

Enjoy my posts for after the super bowl this year I am retiring from posting online after the pats win this super bowl.
Been a good ride, but to win at a very high professional level it is necessary to avoid the masses and internet.

My last gift is this Patriots win. They are lifting that trophy up this season. No doubts. The rams are perfect runner ups. Goff Mcvay Gurley are in over their head.

Crazy that you so confident in this one., sure pats could very well win but what more certain is it will undoubtedly be a close game as all pats SBs have been., it has nothing to do w rams offense and everything to do with the fact rams defense is light years better than what pats have seen so far in these playoffs. Forget the reg season numbers, rams defense is by far the most talented d around and wade has done a great job vs Brady offenses., if pats gonna win it gonna be because hoody shuts down Mcvays offense imo.

Wait, so you just told hulu the cfl outfit needs to be ready in 5 months

But you won't be there?

12 man defenses ay? I’ll be damned, didn’t know that. Lol., I have caught a few plays here and there over the years but didn’t notice. I did notice they allowed to do some crazy things w motion that allows wrs to be actually running forward up to LOS before snap. I’d think that gives offenses a distinct advantage in getting guys open!! I’d def say one of foles strengths is he a film room rat which would serve him well in learning the game..

All this moot as I don’t think there any way he ends up in CFL, his stock so high right now ya gotta think some desperate nfl team be willing to give him a sizable contract. Jags gave bortles what 18 mil a year or something ridiculous!! I don’t think a lot of foles but he def better than bortles., unless jags bring in someone who actually understands modern offenses I don’t see him making a huge difference for that squad as when he been good it been when he attached to excellent play callers like Peterson or even chip Kelly!!!! His real strengths seem to be work ethic and getting ball out quick in the constructs of a play. We all know jags playcalling is atrocious and he not the guy who gonna be able to overcome that imo.

Yeah I agree, its all academic because there's at least 7 or 8 NFL teams that he could start for right now. Not to mention, after earning millions a year, who wants to move to the frozen north for $150k and pay income tax in 2 countries?

Crazy that you so confident in this one., sure pats could very well win but what more certain is it will undoubtedly be a close game as all pats SBs have been., it has nothing to do w rams offense and everything to do with the fact rams defense is light years better than what pats have seen so far in these playoffs. Forget the reg season numbers, rams defense is by far the most talented d around and wade has done a great job vs Brady offenses., if pats gonna win it gonna be because hoody shuts down Mcvays offense imo.

Wade is 3-6 vs Brady. Pats already saw the chargers who were apparently the best defense in the league. They were exposed by the pats.

I believe this version of the Pats offense will win because of one fact.
When Edelmen and the Gronk are both playing in big games I do not believe the patriots can be beaten. Throw in the best running back James White and underrated Michel and I see an offense that cannot be beaten. Led by the biggest winner in the world.

Sure they lost last year. But that was an anamoly. Those Eagles earned that bowl. Foles threw for 500 yards and Peterson made the gutsy calls the philly special etc. Eagles earned that win by scoring in the second half and crucial fourth qtr.

I do not see this Rams offense being able to match what Foles did.
Sure Arron Donald is an animal but in key games nobody and I mean nobody since 2007 gets pressure on this guy.
The Seahawks defense could not pressure Brady.

Brady is a winner. One of the greatest ever to play this game. He wants this too much. He is a animal. He will ensure he plays his best on this stage.

To me I don’t need to look at this or that which is all useless imo.
I know who is destined for the win. The pats are destined for this win.
Brady will be holding the trophy. Not Goff.

I’m going crazy on Pats ml. But all I know is I’m riding with the smartest team in the league. Mcvay inexperience and impulse decisions will cost them the game. I know this to be fact. Since it’s fact and I believe in my predictions it must happen. Mcvay must screw this game up. And he will.

Pats ml. They are lifting the trophy up. They work too hard and practice winning too much to be anything but winners. They check all the boxes for a massive bet

Wade is 3-6 vs Brady. Pats already saw the chargers who were apparently the best defense in the league. They were exposed by the pats.

I believe this version of the Pats offense will win because of one fact.
When Edelmen and the Gronk are both playing in big games I do not believe the patriots can be beaten. Throw in the best running back James White and underrated Michel and I see an offense that cannot be beaten. Led by the biggest winner in the world.

Sure they lost last year. But that was an anamoly. Those Eagles earned that bowl. Foles threw for 500 yards and Peterson made the gutsy calls the philly special etc. Eagles earned that win by scoring in the second half and crucial fourth qtr.

I do not see this Rams offense being able to match what Foles did.
Sure Arron Donald is an animal but in key games nobody and I mean nobody since 2007 gets pressure on this guy.
The Seahawks defense could not pressure Brady.

Brady is a winner. One of the greatest ever to play this game. He wants this too much. He is a animal. He will ensure he plays his best on this stage.

To me I don’t need to look at this or that which is all useless imo.
I know who is destined for the win. The pats are destined for this win.
Brady will be holding the trophy. Not Goff.

I’m going crazy on Pats ml. But all I know is I’m riding with the smartest team in the league. Mcvay inexperience and impulse decisions will cost them the game. I know this to be fact. Since it’s fact and I believe in my predictions it must happen. Mcvay must screw this game up. And he will.

Pats ml. They are lifting the trophy up. They work too hard and practice winning too much to be anything but winners. They check all the boxes for a massive bet

A “anomaly”? They have lost 3 Super Bowls pal, it not like it never happens and let’s be real if Pete Carroll wasn’t a retard they would be 4-4 in the big game!!!! Oh and there was that falcons debacle, that a game you lose 90% of the time. Bet your ass if rams or pretty much any other team in league had that lead atl did pats lose that SB as well., not any of those 5 pats SB wins was a game they absolutely dominated and if we being honest for the most part they all could have went either way (that said in fairness yes they could have easily won the ones vs gmen so it does work both ways)

Far as chargers go if you recall I was with you being all over pats in that game. I don’t care what the numbers say chargers played zone all game like some fucking moron, that was far from a good defensive game plan not to mention they rely on pressure from the edges which works about as well as playing zone vs Brady..

I’m not like most, not a pats hater by any stretch. After they beat my St. Louis Rams for their 1st Super Bowl i wised up and bought a Brady jersey, I like winning so I like betting the pats! I like they cheat, I want the team I’m betting to go above and beyond!! Lol.,

Phillips defenses have caused Brady some real problems in those 9 games. In those 9 games (some good some bad) Brady has a 57% completion percentage. Goff isn’t gonna have to put up a game like foles did cause pats offense isn’t scoring 30 on the rams!!!

None those opinions you stating are facts buddy. Calling white the best rb is so wrong it not even funny, he not the best rb on his team and damn sure not in this game!!! I thought pats checked all the boxes in the Seattle SB and cashed a crazy big (for me) bet and while I won I certainly didn’t deserve to., most stressful SB I been on with maybe exception of the year ravens beat the kap lead niners as I had a huge San Fran future I didn’t hedge (lol)., thought I deserved to win that game more than the pats beating Seattle!!!

I don’t think rams are a lock, but neither are the pats. To call any NFL game a sure thing is absurd, doubly so when you talking about a game that is incredibly likely to be decided by one possession!! I do love my rams+8.5/under 63 teaser a whole bunch but still not a freaking lock!!!

z
A “anomaly”? They have lost 3 Super Bowls pal, it not like it never happens and let’s be real if Pete Carroll wasn’t a retard they would be 4-4 in the big game!!!! Oh and there was that falcons debacle, that a game you lose 90% of the time. Bet your ass if rams or pretty much any other team in league had that lead atl did pats lose that SB as well., not any of those 5 pats SB wins was a game they absolutely dominated and if we being honest for the most part they all could have went either way (that said in fairness yes they could have easily won the ones vs gmen so it does work both ways)

Far as chargers go if you recall I was with you being all over pats in that game. I don’t care what the numbers say chargers played zone all game like some fucking moron, that was far from a good defensive game plan not to mention they rely on pressure from the edges which works about as well as playing zone vs Brady..

I’m not like most, not a pats hater by any stretch. After they beat my St. Louis Rams for their 1st Super Bowl i wised up and bought a Brady jersey, I like winning so I like betting the pats! I like they cheat, I want the team I’m betting to go above and beyond!! Lol.,

Phillips defenses have caused Brady some real problems in those 9 games. In those 9 games (some good some bad) Brady has a 57% completion percentage. Goff isn’t gonna have to put up a game like foles did cause pats offense isn’t scoring 30 on the rams!!!

None those opinions you stating are facts buddy. Calling white the best rb is so wrong it not even funny, he not the best rb on his team and damn sure not in this game!!! I thought pats checked all the boxes in the Seattle SB and cashed a crazy big (for me) bet and while I won I certainly didn’t deserve to., most stressful SB I been on with maybe exception of the year ravens beat the kap lead niners as I had a huge San Fran future I didn’t hedge (lol)., thought I deserved to win that game more than the pats beating Seattle!!!

I don’t think rams are a lock, but neither are the pats. To call any NFL game a sure thing is absurd, doubly so when you talking about a game that is incredibly likely to be decided by one possession!! I do love my rams+8.5/under 63 teaser a whole bunch but still not a freaking lock!!!

Is Goff the guy that the Nfl needs to be the new Peyton Manning? He wears the same number 16. He stands similarly 6,4 230 lbs.

Could the passing of the torch be conducted here. They give Goff back to back rings to create and manufacture a NFO. NEW FACE ORDER.

The nfl would love a back to back rams super bowl winning team. They would cement their new Peyton Manning and create millions in extra revenue because of increased business.

z

Is Goff the guy that the Nfl needs to be the new Peyton Manning? He wears the same number 16. He stands similarly 6,4 230 lbs.

Could the passing of the torch be conducted here. They give Goff back to back rings to create and manufacture a NFO. NEW FACE ORDER.

The nfl would love a back to back rams super bowl winning team. They would cement their new Peyton Manning and create millions in extra revenue because of increased business.

Something to def think of if you are betting the Pats

NFO

I'm getting a NFO tee and when someone asks questions just gonna shrug and say "your problem"

Back