• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Week of November 12th through November 18th Discussion Thread

Here is a link to an sdql on the Warriors when they are slight favorites: Warriors sdql link

Sdql: season >= 2015 and team = Warriors and -4.5 < line < -1.5 and playoffs = 0

SU: 7-6 (0.62, 53.8%)
ATS: 3-9-1 (-2.77, 25.0%) avg line: -3.4

Last edited:
What happens with Timberwolves? Will they put their shit togerther now that Butler saga is over and Towns cant be afraid to come to work anymore. Hopefully Covington will prevent Wiggins to brick some more threes. Brooklyn might be a good opportunity to kick start something. Or KAT and Wig will try to chase Tim out of Sota for good, he is one leg off the hook anyway.

What happens with Timberwolves? Will they put their shit togerther now that Butler saga is over and Towns cant be afraid to come to work anymore. Hopefully Covington will prevent Wiggins to brick some more threes. Brooklyn might be a good opportunity to kick start something. Or KAT and Wig will try to chase Tim out of Sota for good, he is one leg off the hook anyway.
Still gonna be poor defensively, right? Untouchable either way for a few games at least.

Memphis still not totally correct but not as bad. Big game for Jazz... Having dropped 2 at home to these guys already.

Memphis 5-0 at home...do they have the Jazz's number? Still early in the season, but night & day with these Grizz

Now that I think about it, I wouldn't mind Melo on the Sixers now that the Rockets/League is putting a massive chip on his shoulder.

Morey and the Rockets are snakes.

Kyrie tweeting we need a 15 yr vet? Wtf

JKBa.gif

That Caris injury was tough to watch.

I feel terrible for him, he was starting to blossom. Too bad for Brooklyn and LeVert.

That Caris injury was tough to watch.

I feel terrible for him, he was starting to blossom. Too bad for Brooklyn and LeVert.
Well, just a discloated foot. He is expected back this season. Thank goodness.

Not a fan of the scheduling at times this year where there is exactly one game starting after 9 eastern.

C's played a playoff type game last night where both teams fought from start to finish. Toronto is good, they play great D and that Saikam guy is a hustler who plays outstanding D...Not sure what this means for tonight's game...If C's bring the same intensity then they will win easily...but their may be a letdown. C's are deep, most units on the floor you feel like they have quality out here. Hayward played his best game of the year. I like him, he easily gives up the ball when he should and appears to play pretty good D but I'm not entirely sure about that. Brad said that both these games are important to see where they are as a team so I believe they will bring it.

This does ring a bell? Pacers almost never win the first quarter at home these days Its almost a condtioned responses fade them first quarter have a bet on them second.

Not if you laid 2.5 last night knowing they are playing worst 5 in 7 and stink on Sundays

Refs in Orlando lean over and Home teams,
Orlando has 2 very tough games next

Back