• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Week of 4/16 MLB Discussion

In this list Baltimore only has 4 losses. What are the qualifications you are using?

In this list Baltimore only has 4 losses. What are the qualifications you are using?

Tuck, NBA's search is based on the Orioles in away, day games between 2016 - present in the last game of the series. (LGS)

alex cobb is horrendous.... just happy i went 1-2

i need to strictly bet totals

Last edited:
Hope I was the only one to lose on the garbage that is the Tampa Bay Rays tonight.

Nope. Got to share your pain, Ryno.

Fernando Rodney continues be the gift that keeps giving. What a reverse jinx here.

A 41-year-old (allegedly) 9-team journeyman whose lost 5 closer roles on other teams should not closing for a potential playoff team. This is unequivocally a level of mega-stupid my brain can not comprehend.

Montgomery better at home and day. Stroman struggles at both in comparison. Jays playing better. Yankees really only have 2 legit bats at this point.

Played Cubs and Rays again. Cubs bats are hot and I'm going to continue to ride that. Same sentiment for Snell, don't think the market has caught up to him yet, and Gibson is hittable.

Big difference between starters for Cubs. 10.38 ERA for Darvish vs Colorado on short sample and first trip to Colorado

Casual look Suter and Giolito have the wrong catchers.
Just as well for the Astro's for the second day they get a ump very bad for their pitcher

Lean Snell but not Darvish. Snell has faced their opponents twice. Got hit once and is a very good home pitcher

Ryno, without the ability to go to live update, I'm thinking maybe starting daily threads may be easier just so in the first post everyone can see the lines.

I'll create one now.

Back