• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***Week 14 Lex***

Lexington 125

I cap it all, and I cap it well.
Raiders+4-110

Cowboys/Giants o41.5-110

Panthers+8.5/Eagles+7.5 (-105)

4 units each

Last edited:
Agree with you on the Raidaz. I'll be on that big this week. I'm surprised to see the books haven't caught up with just how bad KC is playing right now.

Interesting approach...

Good luck.

If ATL tt o24-120 could have been had, I would play that too. Saints are never out of a game, but I do think the situation is terrible for them. Think ATL comes out of the gate and smacks them in the mouth, which brings me to.....

Freeman rushing yds o62.5

3 units

I'm sure if anyone is sick of hearing Kamara's name it's Freeman. This looks like the type of game that Atlanta will try and control TOP, they don't want to get worn down. Freeman has yet to really break out and what better game. I got him getting into the 80's on the low end.

ouch rough tnt... penalties killed the flow but the under was the play. Freeman prop hit with ease.

Close to adding Panthers. Getting Olsen and Kalil back is huge, but mostly this is a tough scheduling spot for the Vikings. Hate going against hot teams but I think the Panthers get it done... the line does scare me as I thought it would be a pick.

settled on Eagles/Panthers teased. Last week it was two faves (Titans-2/Rams-2) that easily hit but I think these are tight games. I like Philly to bounce back. Rams without Woods there really is a dropoff at wr, Goff due for a slight regression and it could be long 3rd down yardage if Gurley gets stuffed. I'll take the extra points here in 2 games I think could be played down to the wire, Rams d is no slouch either so it's not like the Eagles will just roll them.

record after losing thursday

nfl 199-241 +39.39

Raiders+4-110

Cowboys/Giants o41.5-110

Panthers+8.5/Eagles+7.5 (-105)

4 units each

Lions/Bucs o45-105

Bills tt o21.5-110

Jaguars-125

Vikings/Panthers o40-102

Chargers-6-102

Jets/Broncos o41.5-107

4 units each

Parlay+245

Bills/Chargers/Steelers

3 units

I am literally 30 minutes drive from Buffalo right now and its completely clear. I turn on the TV and I'm like wtf?? Not so hot on my over now...but who knows, this kind of weather can create some short fields

I should in-game from my truck

Afternoon snacks today?

Made chili cheese dogs for tailgate. Forgot the top grate so we roasted weenies on sticks in the snow. Chili reheated right over coals Was still bomb

Reactions: KJ
The whole PAT thing for the Colts was unreal. Having Bills -3 there was no way I was going to hit that. The entire ending was a blessing for Bills' backers & total bad beat for anyone on Colts.

Back