• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Week 1

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
2018 Documented CTG Reg Season 69-35-4 65.7% +31.94u

Well hello there...

First off, greetings and salutations to all my CTG brethren. I have missed you.
Secondly, last few years have been solid, but there's little to no way I will hit at the same rate this year so let's just do our best.
Third and most importantly for newcomers, there are some solid dudes on this site. Use their tips to help but do your homework as well and if you have a stat worth mentioning, please don't hesitate to throw it in the weekly discussion or in my threads.

Card will be up in a couple days. Go Chiefs.

Plays (all of my plays are based on one unit unless specified)

Baltimore -6.5 -115
Tampa Bay -1
Tennessee +5.5
Arizona ML +122
Pitt/NE Under 49.5 -115
Houston +7

Would play but missed for posting purposes:
Buffalo +3
Indy +7
Panthers but all good lines are gone

Lean:
KC -3 juiced

Tease candidates: (6 pt)

Arizona, Dallas, Carolina, Buffalo, Baltimore

Last edited:
Looking forward to another season of football with you Cap. BOL amigo! :)

PS I hope your Chiefs do great...after Week 1 :D

Looking forward to another season of football with you Cap. BOL amigo! :)

PS I hope your Chiefs do great...after Week 1 :D

Thanks everyone... VC, with regards to that game, think the line is spot on. 4 is basically saying KC would be 9 or 10 at home (depending on how much you value KC homefield and downgrade Jax homefield) which I would think is quite high. I'm not touching it but I would be honestly surprised if KC didn't find a way to outscore your boys.

BOL this season Cap. You will have plenty of opportunity this season without having to force a wager. Enjoy the game! It's good to be back in the saddle again :shake:

BOL this season Cap. You will have plenty of opportunity this season without having to force a wager. Enjoy the game! It's good to be back in the saddle again :shake:

Just have two QBs who did not throw a preseason pass, one with a new coach. Might even talk myself into a first half under

Rodgers last two season openers saw zero points in the 1H. But those were home games, and I think there's more emphasis to scoring early on the road. Bears don't know what's coming at them with the unknowns on the new offense, either.

YTD 0-0 0% -0.0 units

Plays (all of my plays are based on one unit unless specified)

Baltimore -6.5 -115
Tampa Bay -1
Tennessee +5.5
Arizona ML +122
Pitt/NE Under 49.5 -115
Houston +7

Would play but missed for posting purposes:
Buffalo +3
Indy +7
Panthers but all good lines are gone

Lean:
KC -3 juiced

Tease candidates: (6 pt)

Arizona, Dallas, Carolina, Buffalo, Baltimore

Last edited:
Damn hate seeing you on TB vs. my 9ers. With Bosa and Ford a go you see Jamis being able to stand up long enough to be effective?

Damn hate seeing you on TB vs. my 9ers. With Bosa and Ford a go you see Jamis being able to stand up long enough to be effective?

If this were week 7, I might lean otherwise. I think the Bucs will come out and send a message early behind their new coach (which I think will matter). Arians went 8-8 in his final season with a baddddd team. I love Shanahan, but (like my Zona selection) I feel like this game means a lot more to this "program" in this given week.

Week 1 is a rare week where I do allow emotional/locker room storylines into the handicap.

Why’s everyone on the panthers? How is that going to be a close game? I am honestly curious, I took the rams so I am a bit concerned.

Cap, I'm curious as to what you think of the Chiefs total. Seems to me its a point or two high.

Cap, I'm curious as to what you think of the Chiefs total. Seems to me its a point or two high.

Definite lean to the under. I think both teams are going to struggle with this heat. I think the Jags D is solid and I think the OL of the Jags is going to have a tough time keeping Foles on his feet.

Definite lean to the under. I think both teams are going to struggle with this heat. I think the Jags D is solid and I think the OL of the Jags is going to have a tough time keeping Foles on his feet.

Glad to hear. Foles is an upgrade for sure but there won't be instant chemistry in their passing game so I think they lean heavily on the run to work the clock and keep the Chiefs offense off the field.

What are you seeing with the Titans? I had it circled but stayed away because of the OL

Back