• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Week 0 & Futures

8/24

Miami team total under 19.5 -110
Florida/Miami un 10 -110 1Q
Florida/Miami un 21.5 -115 1H

1 unit is a nickel, everything is 1 unit unless otherwise stated...back later with action in Hawaii...I will be working 2nd halfs tonight...gl this year guys

Last edited:
Some people lay off this type of game. Everyone betting on it being the 1st game of the year and the only game in prime time. I tend to do better on these types of prime time singled out games. I tend to put a great deal of time and focus into these types of games. After reading through all the data, articles, Phil Steele, and other cappers I reference I kept going back to the simple fact the strength of both of these teams is their defense. Its not even close. In fact their offenses tend to get slowed down by average defenses. There is a bit of home field advantage for Florida tonight but I have a hard time seeing this Frosh QB come out and excel against a top SEC defense. Just dont see it happening. Should be pretty boring early on. My greatest concern is to not get some kind of back door bullshit TD late by Miami to get to the total. The first half totals only go over if there are some freak turnovers or special teams points put on the board...my Father In Law just shot a turkey and I am headed out to grill. As long as I dont run out of cold beer and shine I will be back later with my thoughts on Hawaii

Miami +7 -110 2H (1/2*)

Canes out gaining Gators by a significant number, I’ll take a td in the second half thank you

Last edited:
Hawaii +10.5 -105

Bows need to come out firing here. I don’t see Zona as DD fav in this spot. Bows have done well against the PAC12 at home (ats anyway). Bows will hang around in this one and even if they don’t the back door should be open in the last few minutes

Back