• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Wednesday April 24th MLB Discussion Thread

Don't have the numbers to back it up, but feel like I have just gotten destroyed at Weekday Day Bases so far this year. Maybe it's due to me talking myself into liking something just to force a play. Have done great overall, but the day time has been killer. Not gonna force anything today and don't love anything. May play Paddock small despite the inflated line.

Rays have been red hot, Snell a top guy, royos suck and TB is 23-8 RL +54% ROI since last year in day games at home. 22-9 SU but nat as profitable due to chalk

1556117977973.png

of course when 98% of the money is on them...thats def a flag

1556118117499.png

Like the Rays a good amount but think instead of RL'ing it im gonna parlay the ML with the Rockets tonight. Comes to -130

Texas looks like a live dog against a struggling pitcher. Gimme them at +145

The Yankees are pulling wins out of their ass with a AAA lineup; that ends tonight, Angels get one. On em at -109

White Sox/O's over 10; expect a slugfest there. If you have the balls to play the O's Ervin is great fade material

finally im goin with philly -124. My home boys are playing like ass and need a win badly, and if they cant crush the shit out of Vargas then they aint shit

Splits for teams facing LH today:

Royals: .191/.272/.322
Blue Jays: .250/.294/.366
Phillies: .238/.323/.451
White Sox: .260/.310/.398
Tigers: .238/.316/.362
Dodgers: .236/.336/.431
Angels: .201/.292/.313

Don’t like much, if weather wasn’t a issue I’d consider ff over in stl but no clue what they will start, if they will get 5 in without sitting out a storm, etc etc.

Took small stab w fish ff, if alcantara throwing strikes he could shut down tribe for 5 imo.

Phils are a mess right now. Night before last Arrieta called a team meeting to right the ship. They responded by getting swacked 9-0 Last nt. They have scored 2 runs in last 3 gms.

No Segura, Herrera is hurting the line up, no Kingery too. The Bryce cancer is already spreading. Won't be long before someone throws a fist at him in that locker room. Realmuto was just praising how easy it was to adjust to the new team, funny how quickly things can change.

Night slate is pretty gross. Will make a play on the Cubs game in some shape or form as I'll be in attendance, but that's it.

Night slate is pretty gross. Will make a play on the Cubs game in some shape or form as I'll be in attendance, but that's it.

I hit 1st 5 under but didn’t pull trigger til last min so couldn’t post it. Looked easy but honestly could have been a disaster w all those walks hamels issued, one guy runs into one after few walks and that bet pushes at best. You were there, I didn’t watch, was he being squeezed or just struggled w command? Never thought I’d see day chatwood walked way less than hamels! Lol.

Well known I’m not a stripling guy, like fading lad vs lefties, assuming Lester starts and that +105 is the line thing I’ll have to play scrubbies Thursday. Need the ump thread up!! Gonna have to talk to BiffT about having those up night before! Lol

Back