Bet at 5dimes

Wagerr.com

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
It's a great investment and a decentralized sports book. https://vimeo.com/212203957

The ico (like stock ipo) is still going on now but will be ending on the 25th
Interesting. Blockchain technology is the next revolution that's going to take the world by storm. I'm an investor in crypto currency. I primarily own Ethereum, but also own bitcoin and about 4-5 other alt coins.

GL with your book. I think you're onto something.

Interesting. Blockchain technology is the next revolution that's going to take the world by storm. I'm an investor in crypto currency. I primarily own Ethereum, but also own bitcoin and about 4-5 other alt coins.

GL with your book. I think you're onto something.
Thanks it's not my book in an investor and I think it's a great idea as well......good luck with ya ethereum it hit 400 yesterday. Just trying to get the CTG fam on to the next thing so we can all make some more money and bet on our games at the same time

Wagerr is now 1 dollar...i bought at 5 cents....it's gonna change gambling and make it easy for the avg Joe to bet on a game....no more need for jumping through hoops to put money in ya account...

Invest in wagerr

Sure buddy. Pump them penny stocks bitch. Change the world? How about some financial statements. Not a scam, its an investment, with little liquidity and great bullshit.

Wagerr is now 1 dollar...i bought at 5 cents....it's gonna change gambling and make it easy for the avg Joe to bet on a game....no more need for jumping through hoops to put money in ya account...

Invest in wagerr
Its now 23 cents. If I invested with you 20 days ago I would have lost 75% of my money. Please post more.

Wagerr (WGR)
MARKET CAPITALIZATION $43,056,433.27
$0.2353
-34.282%