• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

USA v. Spain Gold Medal Game In-Game

about time, satyr

after a couple of huge letdowns in the past we finally play AS A TEAM and no individual bullshit... and playing up to our potential:cheers:

im a big homer. im sorry, i hope america wins every fucking medal.
but croatia can come in second id be happy with that:popcorn:

fuckin chinese though theyre just built for golds, little 10 year old machines

i shoulda STFU

this gold medal and game is far from over.

its still an upgrade after the bullshit from last year

anyone lay the points with the US?

i took argentina ML right before i hit the sack last night in a drunken stupor, but fucked myself since i though the game was this morning for some reason

got +125 when it hit +150 before tip. stupid. stupidd

that -24 is looking like it's going to be tough to get. Hopefully not a lot of you put anything on it

WTF was wade doing, he just watched (i guess navarro?, wasnt paying attention) walk right in, didnt bother to turn around to defend that.

lol d-wade takin out his knees

This is going to finish in typical international fashion.

Spain will stay aggressive and the US will settle for transition and 3's.

Are we SERIOUS about shooting all these 3's?

they were just in man to man and kobe didnt even bother trying to drive.

Rudy Fernandez is going to be a stud for Portland. He's coming this year and I think he's the most NBA ready of the rookies, including Beasley and Rose.

WHAT THE FUCK

lets get some isolation and penetration here, what the fuck is up with settling for all these outside shots

That's US basketball. Jump shooting.

thats exactly what we did in the past and i was happy we havent really done all tournament above, i jinxed it

individual shake and bake moves settling for mid-long range jumpers, un fucking real. :whip:

I was just going to say Spain is pooping their pants like they did in WWII, but Ferenadez with another 3.

Back