• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

UFC Fight Night: Covington vs. Woodley

Have you seen a line on the total (rounds) for the Colby fight? I only see odds for the fighters. I think it can go over with Woodley's style of defense only and never really on the attack.

Have you seen a line on the total (rounds) for the Colby fight? I only see odds for the fighters. I think it can go over with Woodley's style of defense only and never really on the attack.

I actually think he’s gonna try to be aggressive this fight. He’s shown absolutely nothing his last 3 fights, not only losing every round, but barely landing anything significant. He’s gotta know Colby gonna be looking to overwhelm him w volume so his only chance is to be first and make Colby defensive.

I have not seen a total yet, but I do see prop for fight goes to distance. It opened -180 last night and now -210 at 5 dimes.

I'm wondering about the shape/damage of Covington jaw since Usman fight.

I actually think he’s gonna try to be aggressive this fight. He’s shown absolutely nothing his last 3 fights, not only losing every round, but barely landing anything significant. He’s gotta know Colby gonna be looking to overwhelm him w volume so his only chance is to be first and make Colby defensive.

Woodley seems very emotional and Colby kinda quiet recently. It's hard to back hot and emotional fighters.

I dont listen to James Lynch for any of his opinions about anything, however I like hearing other fighters opinions on upcoming bouts.

Colby will very likely wear him out with probable decision but -330 is ridiculous price as Wood still has a lot of power in that right.

I completely agree. I only worry about his jaw. Please share any and all random thoughts with me if you can about fights. I know you follow ufc very closely.

Niko opened at BOL at -130 and immediately dropped to -175 before bounceback

Khamzat opened at -500 now -350. Haha no way he is losing. That is implied win drop from 83% to 78%

Initial move was on Johnny Walker

Dern opened -333 and moved right to -167

Silva opened -330 now -230

Espinosa opened +145 now -115. He was. Very impressive last fight

Initial big move on Clark

Newsome opened +155 immediately dropped to -145

Last edited:
I like the over 4.5, but hate the price. Might take Colby via decision to try and lower it.

I see that -145.

I would bet Colby pre Usman fight in a minute. I thought he fought hard and well but the vision of that jaw is imprinted with me. But I guess 10 months is a good amount of time to heal. I wanted to see colby wrestle some with Usman. I hope to see some here

Back