Bet on MyBookie
Bet at Betanysports.eu
%ALT_TXT%% Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!

UFC Fight Night: Covington vs. Woodley

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Have you seen a line on the total (rounds) for the Colby fight? I only see odds for the fighters. I think it can go over with Woodley's style of defense only and never really on the attack.

Big daddy naught

Have you seen a line on the total (rounds) for the Colby fight? I only see odds for the fighters. I think it can go over with Woodley's style of defense only and never really on the attack.
I actually think he’s gonna try to be aggressive this fight. He’s shown absolutely nothing his last 3 fights, not only losing every round, but barely landing anything significant. He’s gotta know Colby gonna be looking to overwhelm him w volume so his only chance is to be first and make Colby defensive.

Johnnyonthespot

CTG Regular
I have not seen a total yet, but I do see prop for fight goes to distance. It opened -180 last night and now -210 at 5 dimes.

I'm wondering about the shape/damage of Covington jaw since Usman fight.

Johnnyonthespot

CTG Regular
I actually think he’s gonna try to be aggressive this fight. He’s shown absolutely nothing his last 3 fights, not only losing every round, but barely landing anything significant. He’s gotta know Colby gonna be looking to overwhelm him w volume so his only chance is to be first and make Colby defensive.
Woodley seems very emotional and Colby kinda quiet recently. It's hard to back hot and emotional fighters.

Johnnyonthespot

CTG Regular
I dont listen to James Lynch for any of his opinions about anything, however I like hearing other fighters opinions on upcoming bouts.

Johnnyonthespot

CTG Regular
Colby will very likely wear him out with probable decision but -330 is ridiculous price as Wood still has a lot of power in that right.
I completely agree. I only worry about his jaw. Please share any and all random thoughts with me if you can about fights. I know you follow ufc very closely.

Johnnyonthespot

CTG Regular
Niko opened at BOL at -130 and immediately dropped to -175 before bounceback

Khamzat opened at -500 now -350. Haha no way he is losing. That is implied win drop from 83% to 78%

Initial move was on Johnny Walker

Dern opened -333 and moved right to -167

Silva opened -330 now -230

Espinosa opened +145 now -115. He was. Very impressive last fight

Initial big move on Clark

Newsome opened +155 immediately dropped to -145

Last edited:

Johnnyonthespot

CTG Regular
I like the over 4.5, but hate the price. Might take Colby via decision to try and lower it.
I see that -145.

I would bet Colby pre Usman fight in a minute. I thought he fought hard and well but the vision of that jaw is imprinted with me. But I guess 10 months is a good amount of time to heal. I wanted to see colby wrestle some with Usman. I hope to see some here