• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

UFC ESPN 8 ~ Florida

mrpickem

SDQL Badass Stat Boss

Let's go!

These I'm pretty sure to play among others.
  • Krzysztof Jotko -128 - Jotko has a clear path to victory with his wrestling even if Anders has been proven tough to take down. On their feet, Anders is more explosive and athletic while Jotko is more a standard type of striker. Really think Jotko can remain even in standup and outpoint Erik with his wrestling. This may not be an exciting watch but should be easy money at a reasonable price.
  • Yadong Song -190 and Song wins inside distance +300 - Song has serious power and speed while Vera has a proven quality grappling game. Yadong’s explosive style will overwhelm Vera early and he could score early stoppage but either way I believe he will force the standup and get the win.
  • Edson Barboza -138 - Ige is at natural weight here and his pressure style is the blueprint to beating Edson Barboza. Ige however faces his toughest test to date vs someone who can capitalize on Ige’s gas tank by pushing pace. His cut to 145 is the big X-factor for Edsin, due to his questionable chin, but his speed and rangy attacks could limit Ige’s ability to pressure. Maybe tougher to pick than you think, but still I believe Barboza’s speed/experience will be carry him.
  • Harris -140
  • Gadelha by sub +380
  • Brown +122
  • Hernandez -102

Much more coming as I will try posting here since someone was deleting most of my posts in main MMA thread...all my posts from 249 were deleted and I have no idea why??

Last edited:

Third card in 8 days may be the charm for me as I dropped around 10 and 9 units respectively in the first two.

These I'm pretty sure to play among others.
  • Krzysztof Jotko -128 - Jotko has a clear path to victory with his wrestling even if Anders has been proven tough to take down. On their feet, Anders is more explosive and athletic while Jotko is more a standard type of striker. Really think Jotko can remain even in standup and outpoint Erik with his wrestling. This may not be an exciting watch but should be easy money at a reasonable price.
  • Yadong Song -190 and Song wins inside distance +300 - Song has serious power and speed while Vera has a proven quality grappling game. Yadong’s explosive style will overwhelm Vera early and he could score early stoppage but either way I believe he will force the standup and get the win.
  • Edson Barboza -138 - Ige is at natural weight here and his pressure style is the blueprint to beating Edson Barboza. Ige however faces his toughest test to date vs someone who can capitalize on Ige’s gas tank by pushing pace. His cut to 145 is the big X-factor for Edsin, due to his questionable chin, but his speed and rangy attacks could limit Ige’s ability to pressure. Maybe tougher to pick than you think, but still I believe Barboza’s speed/experience will be carry him.
  • Harris -140
  • Gadelha by sub +380
  • Brown +122
  • Hernandez -102

Much more coming as I will try posting here since someone was deleting most of my posts in main MMA thread...all my posts from 249 were deleted and I have no idea why??
I'll check for you.

[0-2 -3.5]​
1802 Nate Landwehr +107 vs Darren Elkins
3/3.21

xw0bFH9.jpg

not how i drew it up, but it still cashes

too much funky line with ige, i flipped

[7-4 +9.2]​
  • 1201 Edson Barboza/Dan Ige Over 2½ -152
    3.04/2
  • 1202 Dan Ige +115 vs Edson Barboza
    2.8/3.22