• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Matchday 4 - 06-07 November 2007

parisnovella

:moose:
Matchday 4 - 06 November 2007 :cheers:

PortoFC- Marseille
BET........Porto FC-0.5
500AUDWIN840
WHAT DO YOU THINK? BET PORTO 1@1.55 OR 0.75@1.90
I THINK 1.68 FOR -0.5 IS GOOD !! :cheers: JUST WIN

What do you think about my club PARISNOVELLA (Olympiacos?) They are playing Real Madrid at home...

I see it as a draw..

What do you think about my club PARISNOVELLA (Olympiacos?) They are playing Real Madrid at home...

I see it as a draw..

EVALAGOAL!
I THINK LIKE YOU! OLYMPIACOS LAST MATCH WAS UNLUCKY! BUT PLAYED VERY WELL BY 10 PLAYERS.

HOWEVER NO BET FOR ME! :tiphat: GOOD LUCK BUDDY

That Madrid game is interesting to me, Madrid has been so good this season overall but their two losses and one tie have been on the road.

They did defeat Olympiacos 4-2 last match.

I'm passing up on CL plays, not interested in the card today. The handicaps on Valencia/Liverpool are too large for my liking. Yes they have to win but they have not proven in the last few matches they are worthy to be -1.75 favorites. I"ll wait for tomorrow. I'm going to play some English Championship and League 1

I don't care for today's card much either, but I sent in a few plays that I thought were decent values:
Chelsea -105 (tailing the consensus here :))
Lazio +130
Real Madrid -110

I obviously think all of these sides win today, and I thought there was a fair price to back them. There were a few other games I thought had great value on the draw line, but I decided to pass on them (had a rough weekend in CFB)

Totals:
o2 (-135) Porto/Marseille
o 2.5 (-165) Real/Olympiakos
0 2.5 (-105) Shakhtar/Milan (this one I got off another group of guys that thought this represented great value. I don't like the wager all that much, but I figured what the hell)

Cheers

goodluck Dylamphan! I LOVE CHELSEA TODAY

mike! I'm Looking Your Picks Tomorrow ..manu Will Have A Big Party Tomorrow Because Sir Alex Ferguson Became Manu Boss 21 Years !!! Goodluck Buddy

I'm on Man Utd -2 as well. Dynamo Kiev has an interim manager because i read that their original manager just had a heart attack

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#dbddf7 cellSpacing=1 width=472 align=center border=1><TBODY><TR id=tr_1193707103 align=middle bgColor=#ffffff><TD>FT</TD><TD id=zd_9693708072 align=right>Porto</TD><TD id=bf_9693708072 onmouseover="style.background='#FFBBFF';style.cursor='hand'" style="BACKGROUND: #ffffff; CURSOR: hand" onclick="window.open('http://spbo.com/zl/1193707103.htm','','width=520,height=180,top=100,left=100,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes');" onmouseout="style.background='#ffffff'">2 - 1</TD><TD id=kd_9693708072 align=left>Marseille </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#dbddf7 cellSpacing=1 width=472 align=center border=1><TBODY><TR id=tr_1193707137 align=middle bgColor=#eeeeee><TD>FT</TD><TD id=zd_5183707655 align=right>Schalke 04</TD><TD id=bf_5183707655 onmouseover="style.background='#B5FFB5';style.cursor='hand'" style="BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; CURSOR: hand" onclick="window.open('http://spbo.com/zl/1193707137.htm','','width=520,height=180,top=100,left=100,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes');" onmouseout="style.background='#eeeeee'">0 - 0</TD><TD id=kd_5183707655 align=left>Chelsea FC </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

PortoFC +675
Chelsea-500
today+175

chelsea played like happy for draw!!!

:moose: Matchday 4 - 06 November 2007 :moose:

Man United - Dynamo Kyiv
BET.....Manchester United -2
1000AUDWIN1990
On the 21st anniversary of his arrival at Old Trafford,Sir Alex Ferguson, who has been in charge of the club for 21 years! So what's his gift for tonight?and who want to give something for them boss? Rooney 1,2 or 3 goals?Ronaldo 1 or 2 goals?and Giggs or Saha?i think it's sure win for this match!i watched last match Manu was better like diffirent class and Manu are in superb form.i don't think Oleg Luzhny(new Kiev'manager) will can do anything for his 1st match but i won't bet Manu win on 1.15!!!
5,000AUD for 750AUD?????? NO WAY FOR ME!!!!
i'll add my money 1,000AUD for 2nd half if 1st half still draw!!
i hope to see Manu get the result like Liverpool yesterday..

(1st match i watched Manu on tv was final FA CUP IN 1985.(Manu 1-0 Everton EXTRA TIME..SCORE BY Norman Whiteside)
and than i was became Manu big fan till now but its not mean i'll suppost Manu every match)

if someone ask me who's my faverite Manu player? i can say"only one for me is ROY KEANE'' HAHA!!!!
SO I JUST BET THIS GAME BY MY HEART.I DON'T CARE IF I LOSE!!!

Last edited:
Paris,
Oleg Luzhny isn't the new head coach, he's just interim cause original head coach Joszef Szabo is out due to a heart complaint.

Is there any way Man U loses tomorrow?

ummm unless Dynamo defends their asses off and some how manages to get a lucky goal.

Dynamo are already 2 key players short, they will play this game for their manager who is ill. However, this game marks Man Utd's manager Sir Alex Ferguson's 21st year as Man Utd boss. A Win here secure's passage into the next round.

IT AMEZING LIVERPOOL LAST NIGHT!!

MIKE!! IS IT NEW RECORD FOR UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ? 8-0

Thank God that they got someone else as the "new record" because my club (Olympiacos) was the one that held the record w/ a 7-0 loss to Juve some years back....

I don't care for today's card much either, but I sent in a few plays that I thought were decent values:
Chelsea -105 (tailing the consensus here :))
Lazio +130
Real Madrid -110

I obviously think all of these sides win today, and I thought there was a fair price to back them. There were a few other games I thought had great value on the draw line, but I decided to pass on them (had a rough weekend in CFB)

Totals:
o2 (-135) Porto/Marseille
o 2.5 (-165) Real/Olympiakos
0 2.5 (-105) Shakhtar/Milan (this one I got off another group of guys that thought this represented great value. I don't like the wager all that much, but I figured what the hell)

Cheers
Well, Chelsea and Real could neither manage a single goal, which hurt.
My totals obviously could have used a Real goal or 3....but hit the other 2. All in all, 3 up, 3 down, lost just .5 unit, no harm no foul really on a card I was not crazy about.

Today I like United/Kiev o3.
United's offense has been really outstanding of late, scoring 4 goals in 4 straight and then 2 vs Arsenal. They are getting healthy (with the exception of Scholes) and gelling well. They have enough weapons that playing time shouldn't be an issue (they score 4 when Ronaldo sits). Rooney has been outstanding of late too. I think this game looks like a 3-1, 4-0 final.

GL Dylan the over would get a boost with Kiev scoring, but i'm not taking that chance. Played this instead.

Man Utd to score over 2.5 goals @ 2.00
Man Utd -2

Kiev in all sort of shambles, Utd will want to seal passage into the next round at Old Trafford. Can't deny their will to score now.

Not too sure about other teams. Was looking hard into the Lyon/Stuttgart match but, Stuttgart have picked up 2 straight wins. Problem is they are on the road and they play Bayern Munchen this weekend at home. Lyon still has a mathematical shot at progressing if Barcelona can defeat Rangers tonight. Lyon are on a 6 game win streak but have a game vs Marseille this weekend. Not too sure what to make of it really.

Inter Milan are a hit or miss, they could of easily scored 4 goals against CSKA but they tend to be so lazy infront of the net that I won't be suprised if they are content with just a 1-0 win.

Fenerbache/PSV smells like an under. PSV just lost their manage Ronald Koeman to Valencia, they also lost a crucial match on the weekend. Now they travel to Turkey where Fenerbache are surprisingly unbeaten. PSV coach has stated that a 1-1 draw would benefit them, I don't know about that, lots of injuries on both sides that pushes me away from this match.

Last edited:
GL Dylan the over would get a boost with Kiev scoring, but i'm not taking that chance. Played this instead.

Man Utd to score over 2.5 goals @ 2.00
Man Utd -2

Kiev in all sort of shambles, Utd will want to seal passage into the next round at Old Trafford. Can't deny their will to score now.

Not too sure about other teams. Was looking hard into the Lyon/Stuttgart match but, Stuttgart have picked up 2 straight wins. Problem is they are on the road and they play Bayern Munchen this weekend at home. Lyon still has a mathematical shot at progressing if Barcelona can defeat Rangers tonight. Lyon are on a 6 game win streak but have a game vs Marseille this weekend. Not too sure what to make of it really.

Inter Milan are a hit or miss, they could of easily scored 4 goals against CSKA but they tend to be so lazy infront of the net that I won't be suprised if they are content with just a 1-0 win.

Fenerbache/PSV smells like an under. PSV just lost their manage Ronald Koeman to Valencia, they also lost a crucial match on the weekend. Now they travel to Turkey where Fenerbache are surprisingly unbeaten. PSV coach has stated that a 1-1 draw would benefit them, I don't know about that, lots of injuries on both sides that pushes me away from this match.
:cheers: MANU MANU MANU!!! GOODLUCK MIKE!!

Fenerbahce - PSV
BET....Fenerbahce -0.25
500AUDWIN830
I KNOW FENERBACHCE MISSED KEY PLAYER! Lugano & Deivid suspended, Kezman injured.. BUT I TOOK FENE!

:cheers:

Slavia Praha - Arsenal
BET....Slavia Praha+1
500AUDWIN910
Rosicky, Hleb, Fabregas, Toure stayed in England !!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/7078742.stm
I KNOW HOW ARE DANGEROUS ABOUT GUNNER KIDS BUT PRAHA PLAY VERY WELL AT HOME.I DON'T THINK GUNNER WILL WIN MORE 1 GOAL!

JUST MY OPINION!'an_horse':moose:
GOODLUCK ALL GUYS HERE!

I had a good night as well..

I played BARCA - MAN U - & INTER straight..

Do you believe that I lost a HUGE PARLAY because of CSKA Moskow on the Europleague?

I had BARCA - MAN U - INTER - CSKA (basket) - FENER - & LYON --AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Hopefully tomorrow I hit the one :eek:)

Back