• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Tuesday's NBA Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
103-80-2 (+34.9)

1-2 on Sunday.

Can't seem to crack 40 units, smh.

Memphis Grizzlies at Detroit Pistons

The play...

Pistons -9 (2 units)

Found a guy/place selling this line. Most offshores have it as does FanDuel for the NJ peeps.

Grizz sitting almost the entire squad.

Open for fuckery from this gutless Pistons squad but has to be played on principle.

Technically a good spot also motivation-wise.

More plays on deck.

:cheers3:

Well, that's amazingly stupid anyone has a line. Not ONE offshore of note or one LV book has posted a line at all, at any point. Either way Detroit wins handily.

Have to think charlotte heat portland all look good as they Need to win and everyone is resting Vs them .. redick embiid out for philly... Cle resting Love ..Lakers kuzma rondo out

Well, that's amazingly stupid anyone has a line. Not ONE offshore of note or one LV book has posted a line at all, at any point. Either way Detroit wins handily.

Yah, will close (open) at 10.5 I figure.

Would lay up to -13 if no other options.

Circle the Wagons game for Detroit.

And there are dumb books/bookies littered all over the place.

Fanduel just moved to 9.5...

These games are tricky. These teams even trying to lose, I mean lakers had no Lebron, Ingram, ball, kuzma, Hart, rondo, and they just beat the clippers and Utah lol.

I feel like my Knicks should beat Chicago like they did a week ago, but that pg meds scares me. DSJ is hurt and shouldn’t even be playing but knows he’s fighting for his starting spot so wants to show leadership by being out there, and can super Mario really be the pg savior? Triple double and then 30 the other night? Lol

Wouldn’t shock me to see det lay an egg against Memphis. Memphis battles and det is soft. I’ve seen it over and over from them. I won’t play it but don’t trust them.

Lakers were at home.

Grizz on the road with a C-squad vs a team that's dropped 4 straight games.

It's a spot Detroit has to show up.

Im thinking about fading Miami and the Hornets myself. Glad you are on Pistons of those 3. What do you think of these wannabes?

I want to see the line ups. I have already played the Pelicans and am very interested in Cleveland over and to some extent in game

By the way I I can believe Memphis puts up no fight as they play their last home game tomorrow against GS

Cavs last game, its at home, they can knock loser Hornets out, its something to play for.

Dwade prolly carry day, but fuck him

fuck him? why........ your reasoning on Cavs is weak if that was case... Love and Thompson would play........

fuck him? why........ your reasoning on Cavs is weak if that was case... Love and Thompson would play........

Hornets got the injury issues. My reasoning is weak? What is your reasoning again? It was because its a must win in your opinion. GL I made my bets, go make your parlay

Memphis could in theory with a win fall out of the top 8 and their lottery pick is top 8 protected.

It's a hard tank.

Hornets got the injury issues. My reasoning is weak? What is your reasoning again? It was because its a must win in your opinion. GL I made my bets, go make your parlay

the same injured guys that havent been playing.... all they need is kemba.... i will make my parlay........ buckets lol if Brown had half a brain he wouldnt play em in 2nd half... meanwhile no redick scott embiid prob no bolden n holmes GL boss

Pistons are a pathetic excuse of a team are they trying to lose lol? Memphis is fielding a G league squad

Yeah, this one is dead in the water.

Not sure what to think. Very odd.

Casey going to go one better than he usually does and instead of choking in the playoffs, he's gonna choke his way to no playoffs.

Almost like there's a league agenda to get Mike's Hornets and Kemba in the playoffs........

Rockets clinch the 2 seed with a win and Nuggets loss.

Denver tanking so yeah......

A phantom timeout, a Jimmy missed FT and a corner 3 on the run by PG.

That was a lot in a small window. NBA amaze-balls...

EG on the first inbounds had Tucker so wide open under the rim and never looked at him once...
D3w4OdXXoAALM_j.jpg

Does set up a great series between these two teams in the first round though...

That was also a typical Rockets 'playoff' performance, ice cold down the stretch for an extended period.

Looks like they're still broken, Houston offense a pig with lipstick.

Back