• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Tuesday April 23rd MLB Discussion Thread

O's winning 26% at home vs righties since last year

89f4f7a7-3523-4134-be45-7a7f2c09a6de[1].png

also this year they are 1-10 at home and 10-1 on over at home

1556041544877.png

You should bet them then. I will probably be on Houston. The ref certainly leans Houston if you check. Both starters poor history with him but the examples are very old. Houston pen 1.75 ERA Minn 3.03. The pitcher matchup is something of a joke. Forget the edge in ERA Houston has seen Pineda so much this is looking like 1.5 and 2.5 to me

Does anyone know of a site that simply shows the matchups for that day, along with the series info ( IE game 2 of 4... Indians lead 1-0)

Think I like the DBacks again today. Weaver has look good so far this year - and DBacks are playing well lately. Never been much of a Trevor Williams guy either.

Marlins are 0-7 SU with Pablo Lopez as a dog when they lost in his last start, getting shut out in each of their last three games

Braves SP Gausman is limiting his opponents to a .141 BA against him through his first three starts

Quintana 2-1 3.43 he’s won back to back starts & has gone 14.2 innings without allowing a run

You should bet them then. I will probably be on Houston. The ref certainly leans Houston if you check. Both starters poor history with him but the examples are very old. Houston pen 1.75 ERA Minn 3.03. The pitcher matchup is something of a joke. Forget the edge in ERA Houston has seen Pineda so much this is looking like 1.5 and 2.5 to me

Good call, stros teeing off on the minny pen. Peneda has been pretty solid in the early parts of games I’ve seen but gave it up in the 5th. I think he gonna turn out to be a smart signing by minny.

Think I like the DBacks again today. Weaver has look good so far this year - and DBacks are playing well lately. Never been much of a Trevor Williams guy either.

I think Williams is incredibly solid and often don’t think price reflects it (without going and looking I assume he the kind of guy the metrics don’t love?).

Agree about weaver, obviously cards were dealing from a position of strength (starting pitching ) so wasn’t a problem giving him up to get goldy, power/star power in the lineup the obvious weakness coming into the year. I thought snakes did well to land a young cost controlled pitcher w top end #2 upside imo. I don’t think weaver gonna be another Shelby miller..

Peneda has been pretty solid in the early parts of games
This in addition to Miley giving up hefty batting averages and slugging percentages in the first two innings of baseball games this season, an Astros live wager was looking us right in the face the whole time. Especially with the way Astros have been giving up so many early runs in recent games.

This in addition to Miley giving up hefty batting averages and slugging percentages in the first two innings of baseball games this season, an Astros live wager was looking us right in the face the whole time. Especially with the way Astros have been giving up so many early runs in recent games.

I was stuck in my court mandated drug rehab class!! Lol.

Back