• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Trust The Process

DeaRzVSU8AA9McH.jpg

he talked shit on Lebron's BFF and wife , ouch...

what are the odds now on where Lebron is going next season, 76ers still the favorite?

forecasted Jayson Tatum trade

It was surprising last year when the Celtics announced they traded the No. 1 overall pick to the Sixers in exchange for the No. 3 selection. That is, unless you were following one of Philly general manager Bryan Colangelo’s alleged secret Twitter accounts.
The Ringer, through superb Internet snooping, determined Colangelo was likely operating five Twitter handles on the down-low. When reporter Ben Derrick presented two of the accounts to the 76ers, Colangelo admitted to using one of them for news-gathering purposes. Curiously, the three that Derrick didn’t mention went private.
One of those accounts, “Still Balling,” liked a tweet last May that argued for sending the No. 3 pick and the 2018 Lakers pick to Boston for the top draft choice. Of course, during the week of the NBA Draft, the Sixers made that exact trade.
During the regular season, “Still Balling” posted disparaging tweets about Markelle Fultz, in an apparent effort to defend Colangelo’s trade. While Jayson Tatum blossomed into a star, Fultz only played 17 games last season, due to an enigmatic shoulder condition and lost jump shot. On Dec. 9, “Still Balling” presented an alternative theory about Fultz’s struggles, blaming them on his mentor and longtime family friend.
“If somebody would care to go look for the story of what happened with his so called mentor/father figure… it would explain a lot about the shoulder and Fultz ‘ state of mind,” Still Balling wrote.
Later in the season, “Still Balling” accused Sixers coach Brent Brown of benching Fultz to undermine the team. “I think that it would shorten Brett’s rope on ‘why we lost’ alibi,” the account tweeted to Sixers announcer Marc Zumoff. “So Brett would rather keep him out.”
In addition to Fultz, the mysterious accounts disparaged Joel Embiid, Nerlens Noel and Jahlil Okafar, even speculating that Okafor failed a previously unannounced physical.
It’s unlikely Colangelo would be able to survive if more evidence ties him to these curious Twitter accounts that defended him at every turn, followed people in his life and seemed to possess inside knowledge about the Sixers organization. Not only would it destroy his relationships with players, but it would undermine his trust with other general managers. Danny Ainge was negotiating with Colangelo about trading the No. 1 pick leading up to last year’s draft. And one of Colangelo’s alleged burner accounts broadcasted their intentions to the world weeks before the deal went down.

The Ringer looked into a group of Twitter accounts allegedly belonging to Colangelo and confirmed with the team that at least one of them, @phila1234567, did belong to the team’s president. Shortly after the Ringer reporter, Ben Detrick, asked the team about the accounts, @AlVic40117560, @Honesta34197118, @Enoughunkownso1 and @s_bonhams, they were all switched from public to private. They also reportedly unfollowed many accounts, including those belonging to Colangelo’s son’s basketball teammates.
Joel Embiid told ESPN Colangelo called him and said he was not connected to those accounts.
"I talked to him and he said that he didn't say that," Embiid said. "He called me just to deny the story. Gotta believe him until proven otherwise. If true, though, that would be really bad."
Colangelo also released a statement through the team on Tuesday denying use of the accounts:
"Like many of my colleagues in sports, I have used social media as a means to keep up with the news," the statement said. "While I have never posted anything whatsoever on social media, I have used the @Phila1234567 Twitter account referenced in this story to monitor our industry and other current events. This storyline is disturbing to me on many levels, as I am not familiar with any of the other accounts that have been brought to my attention, nor do I know who is behind them or what their motives may be in using them."
The accounts frequently criticized players, staff and teams in the NBA.

This Colangelo twitter debacle is exactly what has went terribly wrong in society since about 2007 or so.
Twitter Facebook and all this garbage is pathetic. Very divisive manipulative to the point where a nba president is using it like a high schooler playing games.

Peoples opinions are best left inside their ignorant heads. It’s not healthy for society to have everyone throwing their opinions out there.

Soon enough ppl will realize that the social media will result in chaos and changing society into an evil place where ppl are not talking to each other and opinions divide each of us.
Look at what’s happening in your country. That’s not possible without the social media crap and reality tv dumbing down programming.

Last edited:
Colangelo.

What we think is what we become. “Buddha”

You thought like an immature high school chick playing games with another girl. Like calling people out like a sneaky manipulator.

Now you will become a DISGRACE -

Well deserved after all. WHAT WE THINK IS WHAT WE BECOME

Trust the Process = Get Lebron

Hahahahahahahaha kind of puts "the process" in its place.

That process is gonna work out for you regardless of any other activity.

Just cracks me up.

worse, Bron is gonna leave a team that he keeps taking to the finals because they aren't good enough for him even though he hand-picked them. What a pussy.

Yeah the fact he chose this cast of clown and requested Cleveland pay them or else, how is that not the biggest story with this guy anyway? He chose his team, he spent their money and now he's gonna give em a good fucken while they sit on trash contracts. And I can't stand Dan Gilbert, but still...this guy is a real piece of work

How would Cramps and Ben Can't Shoot fit together ?

They are basically one in the same but one can kind of shoot and one can't.

Cramps to Philly would only work if they rang Danny Ainge and swapped Ben for Kyrie.

Plus pulled James Jones out of retirement and made him Cramp's bench cheerleader guy.

LeBron and James Jones cannot exist apart and experience success.

Back