• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Travelers Championship 4th round match up

RBTrojan

Keegan -105 vs Reavie: Reavie is playing great of late, but how often do we see these guys with big leads on Sunday come back to the field? Reavie has not won a pga event since 2008. Bradley has a lot of hometown followers rooting him on. This price seems to be a bit of a trap but I will bite...

I think Keegan plays well today after yesterday’s performance. He made some bad decisions down the stretch yesterday. But made some UGE saves. Have a feeling he didn’t sleep well on that.
Reavie has to follow up a Back 9 course record..... we’ll know right off if he is still feeling it.

I try to take Keegan anytime he plays in the upper NE.

I got WICKED LUCKY that Chez Reavie did NOT blow that 6 shot lead going into Sunday. he could NOT make a putt on the back side today BUT Keegan Bradley "blew up" on #17 to give him the tourney @ 50-1, my FIRST "to win" this season :)

Back