• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Tranfers and Rumours Thread

Draxler's agent in Munich to push for a move

Juventus interested in Gary Cahill

Barcelona could now be coming for Willian

Schalke are offered Goretzka to Barca in order to avoid losing him on a free to a Bundesliga team

Mbappe will go to PSG if Draxler, Lucas or Pastore go to Monaco

Barca are close to a deal for Di Maria

Andre Gomes has reportedly told Barcelona he wants out

Draxler becoming a bit of a diva here. Pushing for moves, but in my eyes never shown enough consistency to demand anything.

And ~Utah failed to mention the largest news of the day - Zlatan resigns with ManU for another year.

I like Dembele. 150m euros does seem pricey, but hell, he just turned 20. Imagine being able to lock in a talent like that that can blossom into the next Neymar for the next 5-10 years? There are not that many superior talents that young to bid on - maybe 1 every few years or so. I know there are few this year when you add in M'Bappe too, but this seems an outlier and I'd much rather grab a guy that was great in the Bundesliga than a Ligue 1 guy.
Now, preparing a 150m pound bid for Coutinho on the other hand seems quite out of control. Makes me glad United were able to go out and lock up Pogba when they could.

ya the Spurs local Sky reported says its almost done, once they sign Juan Foyth it should be finalized for CCV

thats a great move, championship a good league, Wilder a good coach

French journalists and especially Bouhafsi tonight in his tv program said most of the money upfront.

I suppose with all the Neymar money Dortmund insisted that Barca pay the majority of it right now

Bouhfasi is solid with anything french

This is good for pulisic too, unless they buy another attacking mid hes goingnto play a ton, especially while Reus is out

Yeah and they said in his transfers tv program that Mbappe to PSG in the final stages of negotiations, should be either €180m or around €140m with a PSG player going to Monaco. They mentioned the names of Lucas, Pastore, Di Maria, Draxler, Guedes. If not possible to send a PSG player to Monaco they will look to send one of these elsewhere

I like Dembele. 150m euros does seem pricey, but hell, he just turned 20. Imagine being able to lock in a talent like that that can blossom into the next Neymar for the next 5-10 years? There are not that many superior talents that young to bid on - maybe 1 every few years or so. I know there are few this year when you add in M'Bappe too, but this seems an outlier and I'd much rather grab a guy that was great in the Bundesliga than a Ligue 1 guy.
Now, preparing a 150m pound bid for Coutinho on the other hand seems quite out of control. Makes me glad United were able to go out and lock up Pogba when they could.

Yes same. Crazy money for Dembele but a good acquisition I believe.

On the other hand, Coutinho a good player but I'm not sure he is what Barca need in priority now, especially at this price. They should give chances to a few of their masia players like Samper and then if it doesn't work go look elsewhere to find what they really need

Chelsea is bidding on Llorente...15 million pounds

Marsielle interested in Origi

Lemar prefers to go to Man U

PSG interested in signing Pepe Reina

Cameron Carter Vickers signs a new 3 year deal and gets loaned out to Sheffield United

Dortmund deny they have agreed on a Dembele deal

Tottenham are preparing a bid for KB Diao

Aurier is done, he said on french tv today he will be a spurs player in a few days

As long as he stays off periscope it's a great signing, upgrade on walker for half the price

Sanchez and Aurier replacing walker and Wimmer is real quality business

Poch said 1 or 2 more signings

Likely Barkley I think, and maybe one more, I don't see diao happening, guessing he just waits out the season and goes to Juve on a free

He won't be a starter

I think poch will move him back, I think he could be a bit like Dembele as a cm who is strong and can dribble after some work

Hes depth though, and with the injury and contract he should be cheap

I'd rather other players but he's decent value

Also some reports out of Italy that Emre can is going to run down his contract and sign for Juve on a free

UEFA is blocking Mbappe move to PSG due to FFP concerns

Liverpool is willing to negotiate with Barcelona for Coutinho now, Coutinho willing to stay at Liverpool this year if he can go next year

Dembele will be presented as a player for Barca tomorrow

Man U preparing to bid 92 million pounds for Bale

Man City are preparing a bid for PEA

Everton might try to go for Diego Costa

Juventus are interested in Danny Rose

Arsenal are now considering buying Asensio

PSG have rejected Barca's deal for Di Maria

Doubt PSG move Di Maria before landing Mbappe, how could they not see that block coming? Didn't everyone pretty much expect that?

Seems like money for PEA could be better utilized by City and no chance in hell I see Costa accepting a move to Everton

Some of those are insane

These rumors need a tier system on who's reporting so we know which ones are pure fantasy

Why not? His release clause is 72 million euros. In this market, that's a bargain. He doesn't have to go, but that doesn't mean he won't get offers

✔@GuillemBalague

1. On Asensio and Arsenal. No chance of it happening. The buy out clause is higher than £78, but confidential (Real says is "dissuasive")

2. More importantly, Asensio has got not intention of leaving Real Madrid at all. He'll renew his contract soon. Arsenal know it

3. Arsenal was in touch with Asensio before he signed for Real Madrid. His agent played with Arsenal till the Real offer materialised

I guess it's not completely insane if a reporter had to explain to us why the rumor likely isn't true. Though I'm not sure I understand how a release clause can be "confidential". Sounds like a bunch of double talk and they need to workhard to sign him to a new deal. "I want to play for Real, since childhood"... until someone offers to double your pay

reporter explained it because the mail or the sun wrote a story most likely, with a fake reporters name looking for page views and so he got a ton of questions

Poch says minimum of 3 players signed in next few days

Foyth and Aurier seem already done so had to be 1 more

Really need another option off the bench, can't wait for Lamela to maybe be healthy in November

Decision on whether Aurier can come play will be made tomorrow

City are prepared to offer 70 million for Alexis Sanchez...if that fails and 80 million euro bid will be made for PEA

Dortmund was interested in Draxler, he is not interested in going there

Liverpool made 72 million euro bid for Lemar

Dortmund are interested in Ozil

Inter Milan are close to getting Keita Balde for 27 million

Southampton say Van Dijk will not be sold

Seems like the others, if PEA doesn't go I assume Dortmund are out on Ozil

How do Southampton turn down the Van Dijk cash? Just makes no sense

If PSG get rid of Draxler will that open up the Mbappe transfer?

Just tons of questions and to me it's all about if A, then B

Naby Keita signed by Liverpool but staying at Leipzig this year

Yarmolenko signed by Dortmund

Mbappe being loaned to PSG with obligation to buy next summer for 166m

Their FFP loophole finds are incredible

I wish we could get someone like Asensio, but majority of Arsenal fans have already come back to earth and know it's unrealistic. Why would a top young player leave the best team in the world for this Arsenal...

Seems like Ox soon to Chelsea, fee agreed between the 2 clubs. Fine with me after his disgraceful performance yesterday. Sell them all. Keep the ones who really want to play for the club. Play some of our talented young guys. Get rid of Wenger next summer or the one after that if the board can't tell him it's time to go in 1 year. Rebuild with a new manager. And Arsenal fans finally will have hope again and something to look forward to.

Reactions: KJ
By the way I had read that before he signed for Real Madrid, Asensio was close to sign for Barca but they kept insisting to pay less to Mallorca so after a while Asensio and his agent decided to sign with Madrid instead who paid €3.5m for him. So many stories like this at Barcelona it's incredible how incompetent they must be

Reactions: KJ
The Board at Barcelona is allegedly why Neymar left. Don't be surprised when Messi does as well.

The Board at Barcelona is allegedly why Neymar left. Don't be surprised when Messi does as well.

Yes and the story of how Barca lost Ronaldo Fenomeno after just one year playing for them is incredible too, he had just played one season for them and was happy there, was set to renew his contract and agreed orally to something with the Barca board, then after sometime the board changed the conditions and Ronaldo and his agent basically said fuck these liars, and Inter paid the clause and he left while being the best player in the world. Seems they are not any better now, plenty of Barca fans are fed up with Bartomeu and would like him gone.

Don't know about Messi, I have read that he was unhappy last summer and was considering maybe leaving. Same this offseason with him linked with Man City but probably just silly rumors like with Ronaldo at Real Madrid every summer. Neymar was different with his greedy father and the will to be the main man. And with Dembele it's a first step in the good direction.

Real Madrid is the best team right now but last season if Barca hadn't fucked up against weaker spanish teams they could have won the league. They were just as good as Real when they played each others. Champions League could have gone differently as well against Juventus with a little more luck in front of the goals in Torino. I don't think they are that far behind even if it feels like right now.

I think if Man City offer a good sum of money, Sanchez is definitely yours in the next few days, now it seems clear he doesn't want to stay and renew, so let's get rid of the unhappy players now that we won't play for the title anyway.

Apparently yesterday Cech, our best player while we lost 4-0 (lol), made a speech in the dressing room telling the players they had let the club down and embarrassed themselves. After this I'd be fine with getting rid of half the starters yesterday, but the problem probably is mostly Wenger who is clueless tactically, have a look at these average positions of the players. Most likely we will revert back to 4-2-3-1 now

DIUZP23XkAAcs4j.jpg

If that happens I don't know how one of my good friends (socios member at Barca) would react, he just named his first son Leo.....!!

Is OX a starter for Chelsea?

Coached tactically by Conte he could be good, so maybe. and they will need turnover anyway with the Champions League so Ox and Moses would still play plenty of time I guess.

But just seeing this now

Jim White‏@JimWhite
Although @Arsenal and @ChelseaFC reportedly agree fee for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, source says player's preference would be @LFC

Don't care where he goes, just get out of my club. Wenger was way too loyal with this guy and now that he played well a few months wants to leave. Note that if I was a player at Arsenal I would probably want to leave as well with tactically clueless Wenger

Back