• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

To those who think Pats win SU....New England ML -200

RambleOn

The Law of Winning
Or just about.

Odds for superbowl mvp: Brady -200

You know that if the Patriots win, Brady is going to be the MVP, so this is basically betting on the ML for the Patriots, IMO. Anyone got stats on who is usually the MVP on the winning team? Seems like it's usually the QB. I'll be taking this for sure.

Thoughts?

I think there's some logic here. Only problem I see with this is if Manning has a really BAD game. Young QB in his first superbowl, I think we can expect that. It's possible the Pats D could have a huge game on Sunday. I could see a guy like Samuel picking off a few and taking one back.

Believe - thanks for the thoughts, but I don't see a defensive player being the MVP for THIS Patriots team THIS year. I just don't see it. After this season and the things Brady has done, I think he is the MVP if they win, bottom line.

Here is another one I think is great:

Patriots to score in 1st and 2nd quarters -250

Really? I honestly don't see how this one loses, guys. Do we really see the Patriots not scoring in either quarter? I may need to be restrained from this one, as a FG in both still wins this.

Or just about.

Odds for superbowl mvp: Brady -200

Anyone got stats on who is usually the MVP on the winning team? Seems like it's usually the QB. I'll be taking this for sure.

Thoughts?

there has been 21 QB's, 5 WR, and 7 RB's... the rest were defensive players except for Desmond Howard who got it as a KR for GB...

btw... of the 3 New England Super Bowl wins, Brady got two MVP's and Branch got the other.

Why I don't like that number is for what Believe mentions. I think Troy Brown won one of their MVPs, and if you remember things like Dexter Jackson or Larry Brown, if you pick off a couple of balls, especially if you return one, you're in the running.

Also, f**k, if Moss isn't due for a big game for that team, I don't know who is. Especially against that secondary, yikes.

I'm not saying I don't like Brady, I think he's got a good shot, I just don't like the number.

Brady got two MVP's and Branch got the other.

Ah, it was Branch, not Brown, thanks, B.

If Brady's got two there's almost no way he gets a third. Sounds stupid, but unless he just dominates the game, I don't see it.

Oh, and not for nothing, and granted part of me hates the guy as much as anything, but if the Cheaters hadn't, you know, cheated, T.O. wins one of those MVPs.

Guys, thanks.

But I think what you're missing is those weren't with THIS TEAM. This is one of the most hyped teams in history. Joe, I don't think I agree that because he has 2 already he won't get it again. If he plays a stellar game he is getting this MVP, IMO.

brady spreads the ball out a lot these days ... gonna be hard for a receiver to get it. I think giants can score some points ... which means new england will too obviously.

if new england has a big lead will belicheck hand it off a ton to maroney ??? that is the real threat in my opinion. if maroney breaks a coupole of big runs and the pats lean to him when leading then he could possibly take it from brady ...... but all in all do i think tom brady wins mvp of this game more than 2 out of 3 times ????? my answer is yes .. so i think it is a good bet.

If he plays a stellar game he is getting this MVP, IMO.

I agree, but only if it's very obvious, 3 TDs, no INTs, and 250 yards. Then, yeah. But if that was his stat line and Moss went 2 TDs and 180 yards, I think you'd see 81 get that car.

I agree, Vegas.

Joe some good thoughts there, I think Moss has the biggest chance of taking it from Brady. What I am looking for is some value. Less than half the ML, and I really think if Patriots win he gets it. Like Vegas said I think he wins this 3 out of 4 times if they win, so for me this line has value.

Joe what are your thoughts on the New England to score in 1st and 2nd Quarters bet at -250? That honestly looks like free money to me.

Joe what are your thoughts on the New England to score in 1st and 2nd Quarters bet at -250? That honestly looks like free money to me.

I like it. The price scares me off a bit, but I think you can absolutely count on a NE FG in each of the first two quarters. I fail to see how they don't get six points, I fail to see how they don't get at least three in each quarter.

Even in that mess of a first half against Carolina they would have scored in both quarters but they missed a FG. They also had another one blocked, though I can't remember which quarter that was in.

And I'm pretty sure they scored in both quarters against the Birds.

You have a point... NE will win SU (and likely cover 12) and you have to think Brady gets the MVP no matter what Welker and Moss do because he will also get credit for the TD's and passing yds. The only contending versus Brady for MVP could be Maroney, if for some reason the Pats have a bunch of goal line plays and he gets to punch it in from 1-3 yds out. Or like believe said above, if Samuel has a killer game with like 2-3 INTs.

I'll likely be spreading my funds across a mixture of NE bets... ML -500, -12 -110, and -7.5 -180

If Moss has a big day, and Brady gets picked off once or twice I could see them giving it to Moss.

Welker could get it too...

he had 12 catches i think last time they played

if he gets 11 for 120 and 2 tds?

Back