Bet at 5dimes

Tip Your Bartender

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Another great year running the CTG 1 MLB Fantasy league. And very quick, immediate payouts. A really great guy, and he deserves to be back here at CTG. He was/is a great member here.

:tiphat:

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
So if he is asking back on the site are the mods going to allow it ?
Doubtful.

You can look at his tweets towards site and some of his stuff towards our partners and it makes sense not to allow him back. Nothing personal from me but he asked to be gone and then got very out of line afterwards.

scarf31

CTG Elite Moderator
Staff member
What's his twitter?
YG, you're free to contact him via Twitter. But we are not going to allow in the forum, posts from banned members trashing the site. That's the reason I deleted your last post. Just wanted to give you an explanation.

SIGO

Doubtful.

You can look at his tweets towards site and some of his stuff towards our partners and it makes sense not to allow him back. Nothing personal from me but he asked to be gone and then got very out of line afterwards.
Damn that's too bad. What about letting bygones be bygones? Tip always came across as a mensch to me.

aplous

Donkey Hater
I loved Tip. On a separate note his wife probably getting the D like crazy now that he's not in the In Game all night every night....