• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

time to post my NBA season thoughts and analysis thread...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Hello all,

I will keep this thread for all of the regular season.

What will be covered?

-Local Stons news

-Any prop plays I submit

-Any Live plays I can post in a timely fashion

-Altitude plays

-I think we have one super situation and a few that are close

-Road trip analysis

-Bad beats (lol)

-Futures that are added

Anyways, you get the jist. Feel free to ask any questions or critique. Please note that on LIVE plays I many times will be trading or will be trying to middle. I will try to mention that if/when I post them but if you are fading/tailing then you need to be around for the whole game more times than not. Every live bet is a fluid situation. That is the thrill of it, heh. I think we all can help each other quite a bit this year, especially with local team news so please add to the weekly discussion threads.

If you are really interested in Live Betting then please read and contribute here.

Link to my futures

Denver to win Championship +2500
Utah to win Championship +4000
Detroit RSW o37.5 -125
3.5 units
Philadelphia RSW o54.5 2 units

Alright, season begins in earnest tonight... LFG!

-

Can the stons hang tonight? I know Blake is out but idk if Indy should be laying that much
I think they can. Gun to the head I would take the points. The Indy and Detroit games are always interesting to be honest for me. In fact, it is one matchup that I hate to live bet the total. This goes for a lot of Indy games in general. I would check the status of Markief though before proceeding.

Good stuff BAR. You and emkee are the cornerstones of CTG nba. Without you guys this site would have shriveled up and blown away multiple times over the past few years.

Plays were posted in the Live Betting Thread

YTD:

0-3 (3.87) units *included last nights prop play

I'll discuss this later as something I totally missed pregame. Either way, lets see if we can lose another one.
I'll talk now since it is halftime.

We have options at this point. Basically our 2h total is 99.

The 2h total is 107.5/108 or so.

We have wiggle room. Obviously I'll be watching pace in 2h.

Now, looking back... wth was this total doing at 221.5 pre-game? I literally just ignored it. That is one reason I'll be careful with this in 2h.

Utah o194 -107
My advice here is to get off if this gets back near there.

I tried at 196/195 and couldn't submit.

Now, I wait.

This total was off a good 10 points min.

Hopefully we get some sort of Jizz run here.

Sheeeeeit man it’s night 1. Couple Ls ain’t nothin. Keep cracking em.
Oh, it isn't a big deal. I hit 2-1 on quarters and Nets live over 115.5

That is why I said the 'posting curse' jokingly.

To recap, in the first game I generally would have hit the 255.5 as well (I'll playup to 3 times on one of these as long as warranted). I didn't and it cost me. The Jazz game, I was leery and had time to buy off and waited too long.

That is all, trust me these hit way more than they lose so I am not worried.

I think you‘ll keep losing, BAR

(Going for reverse jinx)

(I hope saying it‘s a reverse jinx doesn‘t ruin the reverse jinx)

Alright, I am leaving the early slate alone. I have a plan for the side in the late game but I want to wait till 30 minutes out for lineups.

LA Clippers ML -119 2 units

I do think the Clips win tonight but I will most likely trade this bet off a bit. My goal is to make this a freeroll at some point. This can change if we get a nice back n forth game because I will just keep trading back n forth.

Now, there is a chance that GSW leads the whole game and I lose the main bet. But, I do not see that happening.

Stay tuned...

LA Clippers ML -119 2 units

I do think the Clips win tonight but I will most likely trade this bet off a bit. My goal is to make this a freeroll at some point. This can change if we get a nice back n forth game because I will just keep trading back n forth.

Now, there is a chance that GSW leads the whole game and I lose the main bet. But, I do not see that happening.

Stay tuned...

Shukran. GL my sombre.

At this point, we might just cruise into an easy win.

If this is the case, I want to point out I went two units originally so I would have this option. I know you might think I gave a unit away.

A lot of game left obviously... but looking great.

At this point, we might just cruise into an easy win.

If this is the case, I want to point out I went two units originally so I would have this option. I know you might think I gave a unit away.

A lot of game left obviously... but looking great.

Good work man. We just don't know enough about the teams yet. You did the right thing and followed your plan.

The lead is 21 late 3rd so I am gonna hopefully ride this out to a profit...

Stress free bet, cannot lose. Those are the nice ones.

Nothing is looking to promising right now. I was gonna start with the under in OKC but didn't. Sure enough, there is 10 points value right now. Oh well...

Back in a bit.

I wasn't planning on playing that game. I have a big aversion to Suns and at times Nugget games. With that being said, we are free-rolling Denver to win SU to collect 0.68 units.

Stress free...

And that, my friends, is trusting the process when it comes to these large variance totals.

6-6 +0.27 units

I wasn't gonna press on that last one. I didn't trust it totally(Now, it got as low as 181 so eh maybe I should have but I was happy to complete the night to be honest)... Utah is one of those teams you hate to have to go over on these. They put up absolute duds at times. With that being said, both teams cleared benches a bit early but sometimes that helps.

Either way, pretty good night. Off tomorrow, back Sunday night.

It is a big card tonight and hate to miss it.

If I have a chance I will look for a discount on Indiana at some point.

I actually think CLE TT under is a good play as well.

Just my 2 cents.

I had an odd feeling today so sat out but watched bits n pieces of each game to study. I hate Mondays but tomorrow is such a giant card I'm down to be around all night. I'm pretty excited, I think we'll find some value.

Curious on pelicans TT over. B2B for warriors and they have shown zero competence to defend, and NO likes to push the ball. Obviously want to see Jrue’s status as well.

If I wasn’t a knicks fan I’d prob bet the bulls tomorrow. RJ has been a beast but team is struggling w all the new players, uncertainty with lineups and rotations, and lack of a PG who can make a shot. Feel bad for DSJ, as if he wasn’t dealing with enough with the back injury, and having zero rhythm and looking lost on the floor, now he’s out indefinitely with a death of a close friend. Fizdale needs to get this team together, I know it’s only 3 games in, but you don’t want to lose the team this early.

Back