• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Tiger vs Phil Part 2

Posted that earlier(the screenshot). You can go test them before the round. LFG.

You would think Golf could be the one sport that could put together a tournament or something at this point? Maybe I'm just myopic.

You would think Golf could be the one sport that could put together a tournament or something at this point? Maybe I'm just myopic.
I agree. It's not like these guys are sitting at home with so many living in Florida/Arizona. They are still staying somewhat sharp...

Some golf guys on twitter saying they are hearing they want to make it a foursome and thinking brady and manning?

Firstly fuck off, get tony Romo in there

Also can the pga not be involved this time, so there arent any stupid rules

Some golf guys on twitter saying they are hearing they want to make it a foursome and thinking brady and manning?

Firstly fuck off, get tony Romo in there

Also can the pga not be involved this time, so there arent any stupid rules
Yeah, that was the initial report yesterday was Manning and Brady. Gimme Romo and Curry...but whatever works to be honest. Just... anything...to watch and bet on.

Looks like it is Manning and Brady...happening in May undisclosed location... Could well be on TNT...small production crew to film and golfers will be social distancing.

And that's where it gets interesting with the tour trying to have their say in a potential match.

Also I doubt we see side bets because of what's going on.... so they prolly replace it with a loser of the hole/ctp/drive etc. Gives x to charity?

Also, tnt is a Viacom company... Viacom owns cbs

Can we get hello friends, faldo, and romo on the call..... please....

At least let tony be following them on the course

Whole thing is for charity. Good point about Viacom, that would be great. Remember TNT used to do PGA Championship for years and would mix CBS guys with their guys (Ernie for one).

Whole thing is for charity. Good point about Viacom, that would be great. Remember TNT used to do PGA Championship for years and would mix CBS guys with their guys (Ernie for one).
Last one was bleacher report ppv, which is viacom too

Didnt ernie and chuck come on a few times?

They know this is gonna do monster ratings, i think they bring the A team for sure

They couldnt even do it live with MJ, hed lose sight of the charity part and be throwing down 7 figure bets on putts then calling anyone who couldnt man up a little bitch

Anyone know when they'll have the lines up to bet?
They were up for awhile

First was -180/+140

I saw -220/+180 last week.

I didn't look yesterday.

I feel like an appropriate price is -160 or so on Woods/Manning. Tiger had home course advantage... Manning is better than Brady. Now, the format obviously can change things. Plus, we'll see which one of the pros is rustier. Go back to The Match and Phil was playing awful coming in... Money on the line (charity or not) and he comes with a different game .

I really don’t think this is going to be a great betting opportunity. May bet something smaller to have entertainment, but that’s it

I really don’t think this is going to be a great betting opportunity. May bet something smaller to have entertainment, but that’s it
Live betting hole by hole is the way to go.

This is a different format on front vs back plus you have that funky 5th hole "one club" setup.

Last week got 2.35 million viewers.

I would say this week should be like maybe 4 million but it's a Holiday weekend. We shall see.

I would think with Woods/TB12 being involved it could have big-time ratings.

All 4 competitors more popular than all of the 4 combined last week.

Back