• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Tiger vs Phil Match Official

Tiger has played Shadow Creek with at least 10 different women riding in his cart. I've heard.

In addition to the prize money going to the winner, the loser should have to wear the other's golf shirt at the next tournament they both play. So form fitting blade collar for Phil if Tiger wins, or button down long sleeve for Tiger if Phil wins

Would rather see them play a $5,000 nassau with automatic 1 down presses with their own money for nine holes, then have Koepka and Reed show up on 10 tee and play them best ball nassau for $10,000 apiece.

Match play Tiger will be a bargain c'mon

Only thing that will keep him below -300 will be Phil's love of gambling

Hell I wanna go, not sure what the attendance policy will be...Thanksgiving weekend is a toss away for Vegas hotels, airlines, etc

Wynn was so protective of that course, curious now that MGM owns it how they'll handle such a massive event as far as attendance

$24.99 is the rumored price

Is there anyone on here that would pay that to watch an exhibition match?

Yeah , but isn’t going to go head to head vs some big college football games , or is this going be under lights ?

No idea what day it even is, probably best to do it Sunday? Still going to be against football at some point regardless

Definitely under the lights. I'd hope for Friday night... Bigger college games are during day that week. Obviously Saturday is pointless.

Friday night of Turkey week is perfect. Your competition is the preseason NIT and like ASU-Zona football.

Just an odd weekend in general, most heavily traveled weekend of the year and maybe Friday night makes some sense but who really wants to spend Fri night of a 4-day weekend in front of the television?

Just an odd weekend in general, most heavily traveled weekend of the year and maybe Friday night makes some sense but who really wants to spend Fri night of a 4-day weekend in front of the television?
Me.

That is leftover food day with football, College Hoops tournies and give me something relaxing at night as I prepare for OSU-UM the next day.

SOUNDS....PERFECT

Yeah I will as well but if I had immediate family I'd surely be traveling, just an odd time for ratings

Not like we'll be out wrestling crowds for TruFriday

It is an exhibition but then it isn't too. They are playing for huge money and there is some personal dislike or semi-friendly competition in there too.

Have to think Phil beats him on mental toughness alone. I mean matchplay .... Phil will just be in his head like always. Tiger will make some bad decision like driver when all he needs to do is hit an iron out there to win .. Tiger will get so flustered he will probably stop one of his putts while it is still moving so it doesn't roll off the green.

Phil should have celebrity cadd
It is an exhibition but then it isn't too. They are playing for huge money and there is some personal dislike or semi-friendly competition in there too.

Have to think Phil beats him on mental toughness alone. I mean matchplay .... Phil will just be in his head like always. Tiger will make some bad decision like driver when all he needs to do is hit an iron out there to win .. Tiger will get so flustered he will probably stop one of his putts while it is still moving so it doesn't roll off the green.
Would be great if Phil brought out a new Tiger mistress on each hole as his celebrity caddie.

Read this in Peter King's column...

“This isn’t golf. It’s vaudeville. It’s an exhibition hosted by a couple middle-aged players, ruined finery essentially, seeking a means to make a lot of money for doing almost nothing.”​
—Paul Daugherty of the Cincinnati Enquirer, the winner-take-all $9-million challenge match, a pay-per-view affair between Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson on Thanksgiving weekend.

Beautifully said, Paul.

Rare to actually get to see Shadow Creek

24/7 better have the yacht and a champagne room

These two are both super rich and should be doing it for charity free on TV.
But in the meantime this HBO show better be all about whores, booze, gambling...like real golf life

Not some bullshit about FIGJAM's arthritis

Being that it's on PPV there better be plenty of f-bombs like any actual round of golf I play

Being that it's on PPV there better be plenty of f-bombs like any actual round of golf I play

I support this.

I have to watch my mouth a lot of times when getting paired with older gents...

'Fudge'
'Cinnamon Bits'
'Cheese and Rice'

All good substitutes.

Back