• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Tiger Named In Wrongful Death Lawsuit

Guilty of what? There are many layers here. Obviously since he is the owner of the place he is named in the suit.

So many questions to be answered here. Most states have dram shop laws (I think around 37 of them) so I'd like to know Florida's to a tee as well.

As far as Tigers image... As long as he wasn't there feeding this guy drinks then in all honesty there is nothing to see here. Insurance will cover the settlement (if there is one) and things go from there.

I mean if Woods‘ gf manages the restaurant don‘t you think that‘s enough of a connection to merit suspicion that Woods knew even if he wasn‘t there?

Ya I'm gonna take a pretty educated guess that tiger doesnt take part in the day to day here

Anyone who owned the place in a lawsuit like this would be sued most likely, adding tiger gets media attention and more potential for a settlement

Well Urban didn‘t witness any of the abuse that didn‘t even happen but Shelley was texted about and he got castigated by the media and people here. Wtf is the difference?

Well Urban didn‘t witness any of the abuse that didn‘t even happen but Shelley was texted about and he got castigated by the media and people here. Wtf is the difference?

Maybe the Ohio State thing is a criminal case and this is a civil suit? I'm not a lawyer, so I have no real idea, but I don't see how anyone is responsible for this guy's death other than himself. It's not his coworkers responsibility to make sure he doesn't drink. It certainly isn't the owner of the restaurant's responsibility. Maybe if he was underage, I can see the argument, but this is likely nothing more than family trying to find someone else to blame for a tragedy

Maybe the Ohio State thing is a criminal case and this is a civil suit? I'm not a lawyer, so I have no real idea, but I don't see how anyone is responsible for this guy's death other than himself. It's not his coworkers responsibility to make sure he doesn't drink. It certainly isn't the owner of the restaurant's responsibility. Maybe if he was underage, I can see the argument, but this is likely nothing more than family trying to find someone else to blame for a tragedy

I‘m not a doctor but isn‘t alcoholism pathological? That‘s like blaming an ocd person for washing his hands too many times??

I‘m not a doctor but isn‘t alcoholism pathological? That‘s like blaming an ocd person for washing his hands too many times??

Yes alcoholism is a disease, but it is not anyone else's responsibility to treat it other than the alcoholic. Maybe as an alcoholic, he should have found a job as anything besides a bartender. It is sad and tragic and awful for his friends and family, but it isn't anyone else's fault he drank too much, got in his car and wrecked. I have no idea what to think of the alleged deleted security footage. I'm sure it is auto-erased after a period of time anyway, but it is definitely suspicious if someone deleted it early on purpose. I'm sure it will come out eventually. But I have a hard time seeing how Tiger has any culpability in this case

Maybe they shouldn‘t have hired him if they encourage their employees to drink? If his alcoholism encourages him to be around alcohol, he can still not be hired and not encouraged to indulge his addiction. Kind of like a school deciding to hire Jerry Sandusky...recipe for disaster.

Ya I'm gonna take a pretty educated guess that tiger doesnt take part in the day to day here

Anyone who owned the place in a lawsuit like this would be sued most likely, adding tiger gets media attention and more potential for a settlement

From what I read, they made it sound like Tiger and his GF were hanging out drinking with the dude on the night he died. That seems a bit hard to believe though.

Also, the dude has crashed another car while driving drunk like a month or 2 before he died. How in the fuck is anyone else responsible at that point? How did he still have a license? How are the parents not as much at fault as anyone? This seems like a money grab and trying to blame someone else because their kid was an alcoholic with a history of DUI and accidents while driving drunk.

From what I read, they made it sound like Tiger and his GF were hanging out drinking with the dude on the night he died. That seems a bit hard to believe though.

Also, the dude has crashed another car while driving drunk like a month or 2 before he died. How in the fuck is anyone else responsible at that point? How did he still have a license? How are the parents not as much at fault as anyone? This seems like a money grab and trying to blame someone else because their kid was an alcoholic with a history of DUI and accidents while driving drunk.

It said they didnt know that night, but it alleges it knows they were sometime in the few days after

Agreed on the rest, but dram shop laws are there, and florida is a state where they are used

It said they didnt know that night, but it alleges it knows they were sometime in the few days after

Agreed on the rest, but dram shop laws are there, and florida is a state where they are used

I thought those laws only apply if a 3rd party is injured?

Back