• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Thursday Night Hockey

Vapster

Awesome1#1
New Jersey is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Calgary.

NJ +1.5 +140

Detroit is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games on the road

DET +1.5 +100

MAYBE Some In-Game Later. GLTA

It's a ghost town during NCAAB tournaments This forum could almost be narrowed down to a single thread.

Obviosuly both are the worse team in their respective matchup,. but on both big dogs today (Chi/NJD), both are inflated to me

Did not see foresee those outcomes. I had the two big faves parlayed but the Chicago over bailed me out. NJ was on auto-under for me after trade deadline but have fucked me in their last two.

Thursday Night: Home Doggies OTT +220 ML +1.5 -120 & Detroit +300 ML +1.5 +105

DET ATS @ Home 19-16
TB ATS @ Away 14-19

OTT? IDK...I guess I'm a sucker for punishment!

Love ARI tonight but laid the ML. DET looking solid for you so far. I saw the 2-0 & TB -115 & had to take it, now +110 but whatever. Good line for that team even down 2.

Opposite on OTT but no score of yet. GL

Thanks Zeke. Good hit on TB. 3-0 DET in the 2nd, and they lose 5-4. Ugh. OTT ML And RL hits (RL...Like It's Baseball, Haha) And DET RL Hits, SO can't complain...Let's get that ARI Game! :shake:

I Pulled A 'Zeke' Florida Down Mid/To Late 1st Period, 2-1.
Took Florida To Win ML 5-1 Odds...
An Over .500 Team @ 5-1?!
Glad I Waited...Before Hand, They Were 2-1 B4 FO...
Arizona Cashed As Well Brother!!!
:shake::cheers3::shake:

Wow great hit on FLA. I was on the losing end of that laying 200 on SJ.

Solid night for you.

Back