• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Thursday NHL Info and In Game thread

LeRinkRat

4:05pm pacific time
Capitals [+160] +157 [lvh] (-1 1/2 +350) total 6 -105
Penguins -170 [w-h] (-1 1/2 +175) total 6 -110
1st period total 1 1/2 over -120 / under even [lvh/cg]

Capitals forward Tom Wilson suspended three games for a high hit on Penguins center Zach Aston-Reese that broke his jaw. he is obviously also OUT

6:35pm pacific time
Predators +128 (-1 1/2 +305) total 6 -110
Jets -138 (-1 1/2 +210) total 6 -105
1st period total 1 1/2 over -125 / under +105 [lvh/cg]

the "theme" for these playoffs so far seems to be "WIN one, LOSE one" with the VGK and Hosersharks TIED 2-2 in their series. will see IF that continues tonight with the @ Penguins vs Capitals and Predators @ Jets. I expect a MUCH "tighter" game from BOTH Rinne and Hellebuyck in Winnipeg

time for "Papa Ratte gezzer nap" so will probably miss 1st half of 1st period Capitals @ Penguins

:injuredhockeyplayer:

Pens tonight for me Le RInk on the -1 line.

I have the Preds for the series but I am in big trouble there. I need Gary to make a call from the league office to influence this series. If they go down tonight...I will need to start hedging on the Thrasheres.

Will be here or "there" tonight.

:D

Phil hasn't done shit this post season.... big disappointment

Le Rink is taking his afternoon geezer nap.

"smashclock:

good evening guys. got up with 5 minute to go in 1st period. looks like TIGHT game so far "Nut & Honey" with SOG's 7-6 Penguins. GOOD to see BooBunny and Warhorse IN the HOUSE :)

I really thought the Pens would be flying in this first but really not the case. Got me a tad concerned. Lot of hockey left though.

WOW!!! Capitals ALL MOST in the final seconds of the 1st. NO score with SOG's 9-7 Penguins. one penalty to Capitals early. surprise NO fab14 so far tonight. probably getting ready for his Jets game later

WOW!!! Penguins just over passed on a glorious scoring chance!!! fancy Russian CRAP. NOW Capitals slash = Penguins PP

DAMN!!! ALMOST a Capitals shorty!!! looks like the Penguins looking for the perfect shot instead of just BLASTING and looking for rebounds. Capitals KILL :(

OK!!! shot save rebound GOAL Jake "The Gunsel" Guentzel his 9th goal of the playoffs. 1-0 Penguins :)

Hey Le Rink...

How about former U Maine Great Jim Montgomery getting Stars head coaching job.

:biggestfan:

There we go Pens. Open the floodgates!!!!

WHAT has HAPPENED to the Black Bears hockey program, Boo ??? USED to always be one of the top teams BUT do NOT hear much from them lately. same with Lake Superior State :confused:

These kids dont want to go to these isolated areas any more. UMaine has trouble recruiting big name talent now but they took a step forward this year. Got a good young goalie out of Anchorage...Jeremy Swayman. He was sitting behind my daughter in class earler this year on a test day and asked her....

"Do we have a test today?"

I SWEAR, Phil Kessel looks like he is DRUNK tonight. missing passes, fanning on shots, HOLY SHIT!!!

Back